Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

jgxpro wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 2:16 am
Hi, I traded the German index (pretty strong correlation with US30) today.
I don't see the HMAtrend as very reliable. It's a reflection of HMA12 and HMA55 signalling (if you don't change input) when HMA55 directional changes happen - MrTools could and does produce as good and better signals every day (and if you use MTF you have directional bias + entry/exit without the repainting).
If you look at his DSL Ocn Nxc you can see how perfect the change in slope colour gives you entries (buy if above signal line; sell if below signal line) + MTF for directional bias.
And not only for this indicator (which uses standard input in Xard's setup, by the way): he does it all the time:
viewtopic.php?p=1295410632#p1295410632
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 2):
stond, jgxpro

xard777 wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 6:58 am Update on MONSTERg

Placed HMA1 line into MA code so now the candles work with HMA1 line and Trend Lines - still testing.
I simplified the ZigZag2 line so now it only draws off the Small Blue Dots.
Xard777
Actually having the high/low band as an MTF (red) i.e showing the higher TF on the lower TF like 5m on 1m or 15m on 5m......... serves the trading very well.

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
stond, aviator4200

Hi XARD, is this MONSTERg system only for WS30 symbol only? I was using your profiles and templates and indicators for USDCHF, could not launch them properly. The HMA Trend could not attach to the chart and have errors. Could you please provide an templates to be used for normal currency pairs. Thanks.

The expert tab said "18:50:05.518 !!!-MT4 X-XARDg-MA USDCHF,M15: *******Buffer MisMatch!!! 40 38"

taipan wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 10:02 pm

Hi, Could you provide your template please, I tried XARD version could not launch properly because it is used only for WS30.
I am using the template that xard777 has provided. Did you tried to manually load the template without to use xards profile?. I load only indicators and template to my folder.

Also download this here:

After download and loading the template everything is there.
These users thanked the author Pikachu for the post (total 3):
taipan, tc1688, Erebøs_X