Hi, I traded the German index (pretty strong correlation with US30) today. Here are my 4 trades (the 4th is still in progress):
1. I waited the opening phase and realized yesterday was too steep, too much, so following the guidance of massive opening candle I decided to play short. As the reversal (up) was pretty much 61,8% of 1st wave down I suspected a nice Elliott Wave might be formed.
2. I wasn't sure about the strength so I decided to close at around Fibonacci-extension's 100%.
3. I monitored the market which showed further momentum, I reentered short at the fallen support of the range
4. Exited too fast (the last wave could go on further) for a small winner as we reached Fibonacci-extension's 161.8%.
5. Tried to make a deal on reversal: long, but I was too fast, this was a small looser.
6. (reentered much later for 4th trade buy again, which is well in profit by now, twice as much as the pic shows ))
I drew the same transactions on Xard's template subsequently. As it seems I entered in great harmony with HMA Trend indicator... except for the looser