IdeaRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

josi wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 11:52 pm
price wasn't exactly trading in a range from London open today, was it?
H1 and H4 was pretty much down all day; so you could have taken sells.
I don't trade M5 but I can see 3 clear sells since London open.
On M15 I see two.
There is one decent trend with this am's trading on 5M see picture with current method followed as i see it ofcourse.

Hindsight trading is easy or did you actually trade this security today? To be fair i misrepresented as i won 4/5 but it was tough to follow my TP's cause of reversals.
Remember some indicators repaint so hindsight trading doesn't show you current factors when you are in the trade. For instance extreme spike came late twice to get me out of two trades before reversal. You won't see that here.

:)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Sappyjay for the post:
josi
May the Pip$ be with you always....

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Sappyjay wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 1:06 am

There is one decent trend with this am's trading on 5M see picture with current method followed as i see it ofcourse.

Hindsight trading is easy or did you actually trade this security today? To be fair i misrepresented as i won 4/5 but it was tough to follow my TP's cause of reversals.
Remember some indicators repaint so hindsight trading doesn't show you current factors when you are in the trade. For instance extreme spike came late twice to get me out of two trades before reversal. You won't see that here.

:)
Spike it is just an other confirmation not necesary at all. You can turn it not repaint in the setup of the indicator and will not repaint after 3 candles.

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Cladi39 wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 1:18 am
Support and ressistances. or trailing stop lost
1) what do you base TS off of cause i measure an average candle and set it with that?

I am having connection issues when I load MT 4 with only 5 charts open and this template, candles set to 800. anyone else having this? I have to close them down to regain connection then reopen them again.
May the Pip$ be with you always....