Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

RZAMK wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 5:59 pm Before i posted on this thread i read everything from post #1 to understand the topic, have you honestly done that? If you have and you still can't work it out then i suggest you spend more time in learning to trade first then look for setups.

WoW
From page 1 to the last page?
How long did it take?
[/quote]

The whole of Sunday, I also downloaded each template I came across to see if i could trade it and relate to what was being said on the thread.

Trading is not easy at first and a great deal of work is required to get to a decent level and even then trading psychology plays a massive part in success.
These users thanked the author Sappyjay for the post:
RZAMK
May the Pip$ be with you always....

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

normannasty wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 9:15 pm My trade today. What was wrong?
Markets are very bullish right now even though price was below open and all indications were correct to trade, if the move is not big and it looks like it is reversing then sometimes you just need to kill it. When you have traded your method loads of times you will know what feels right and what doesn't looking at price action.
I took pretty much the same trades and had to pull them early cause it didn't feel right, probably not enough volume (remember to look at the daily candle trends on higher TF and your smaller TF trends will go better if it is matched will higher TF trend.

Also remember and be accepting of at least loosing 1/3 trades. When you have accepted this you and you know your method works well then learn from it and move on.

Hope this helps.
May the Pip$ be with you always....