Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

alij79 wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 6:46 pm

and how do u set TP and SL , can you explain in the chart, will be really helpful...

thanks.
Overall your TP and SL is your own preference and depends also how big your bags are and how much you are willing to lose in a trade. This would mean also that every trade TP and SL can be different (dynamically) or fixed.

I have here an example for your when loading the template.
Simply in this case you take a sell order and you can see with the yellow arrows about the possibility to set your own TP and SL.

SL options:
1) Octavemath levels
2) MA line
3) Channel line or
4) the yellow small zigzag resistance level

TP options:
1) Blue ma
2) HMA Trend blue
3) Daily open line
4) blue candle

Again these are just options and can be variable. You have to figure out for yourself whats working for you and your money. Furthermore there is also more SL and TP options in the picture but I do not mentioned them. Picture is looking already messed up so I hope you can follow. Regarding how to trade the system.
For example our member Cladi39 has shown a wonderful picture here:
viewtopic.php?p=1295410453#p1295410453
Keep in mind that this is one way to trade.

I don't want to sound harsh now...but please kindly take some time and read the last posts. Nothing comes easy. "Reading" is at least what everyone of us can do and there is no other person who can do this job for you.

My best way would be to watch this system for a certain time and you might get the trading rules on your own. Actually we should not mention "rules" at all because it kinda limit your creativity a little bit. By giving clear trades you might looking straight forward for the conditions and missing potential better trades because you might think that there is only these rules to trade this system. We all have different eyes.
These users thanked the author Pikachu for the post (total 5):
stond, RZAMK, Skyold, tc1688, Erebøs_X

Pikachu wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 7:39 pm

Overall your TP and SL is your own preference and depends also how big your bags are and how much you are willing to lose in a trade. This would mean also that every trade TP and SL can be different (dynamically) or fixed.

I have here an example for your when loading the template.
Simply in this case you take a sell order and you can see with the yellow arrows about the possibility to set your own TP and SL.

SL options:
1) Octavemath levels
2) MA line
3) Channel line or
4) the yellow small zigzag resistance level

TP options:
1) Blue ma
2) HMA Trend blue
3) Daily open line
4) blue candle

Again these are just options and can be variable. You have to figure out for yourself whats working for you and your money. Furthermore there is also more SL and TP options in the picture but I do not mentioned them. Picture is looking already messed up so I hope you can follow.
EURUSDM30.png

Regarding how to trade the system.
For example our member Cladi39 has shown a wonderful picture here:
viewtopic.php?p=1295410453#p1295410453
Keep in mind that this is one way to trade.

I don't want to sound harsh now...but please kindly take some time and read the last posts. Nothing comes easy. "Reading" is at least what everyone of us can do and there is no other person who can do this job for you.

My best way would be to watch this system for a certain time and you might get the trading rules on your own. Actually we should not mention "rules" at all because it kinda limit your creativity a little bit. By giving clear trades you might looking straight forward for the conditions and missing potential better trades because you might think that there is only these rules to trade this system. We all have different eyes.
Thanks alot pikachu, really appreciate ur support , yes im trying to find ways how to trade it and how this system works.... sorry if some ppl r getting annoyed but we r here to help and guide each other.... thanks again

one more thing i want to ask is that everytime I open any new chart of any pair, it opens in Mosnterg template itself, i do NOT want it, i just want default normal chart to open for every currency... can you please tell me how to fix this?

alij79 wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 9:02 pm
Thanks alot pikachu, really appreciate ur support , yes im trying to find ways how to trade it and how this system works.... sorry if some ppl r getting annoyed but we r here to help and guide each other.... thanks again

one more thing i want to ask is that everytime I open any new chart of any pair, it opens in Mosnterg template itself, i do NOT want it, i just want default normal chart to open for every currency... can you please tell me how to fix this?

I made such a clean standard template

XARD: Select the type of chart that you want to open as default then save the template as default, whenever you open up a new chart it will open your default template.

Thanks Xard, I didn't know this option