Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Aleksandr69 wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 5:31 am All understood, it is necessary to move a folder from the downloaded Market indicator lights folder, then all the patterns work.
Thanks for the link.

According to the author the indicator "HMA Trend" was made based on the following attached indicator:
Maybe someone can recreate a similar indicator to the current "HMA Trend" indicator as a mql4 source file. Just in case for storing or maybe to develop it to MT5 platform. ;)

DownloadRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 5:33 am OK, Install this version then goto... viewtopic.php?p=1295410433#p1295410433
and d/l the indy and all should work OK.
Xard777
Please check my chart, is this correct ?

Again the chart is very big (the lines, indicators etc) on my chart, its not small and neat like ur chart, please tell me how to fix this issue?

XARD: You have to change the TF back and forth i.e. 30min to 15min, then zoom out by hitting the minus key once and lastly get a larger screen.
Attachments

alij79 wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 6:59 am

Please check my chart, is this correct ?

Again the chart is very big (the lines, indicators etc) on my chart, its not small and neat like ur chart, please tell me how to fix this issue?

XARD: You have to change the TF back and forth i.e. 30min to 15min, then zoom out by hitting the minus key once and lastly get a larger screen.
thanks brother... its better then before, but still zig zag lines and yellow green lines are v big along with candles, i cant afford a larger screen at the moment :)

what about the guidelines on how to trade? can you please provide instruction manual on how to trade this Monsterg system? it will help all of us.

thanks, really appreciate your support

xard777 wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 12:17 am MONSTERg

To get Indy in bottom screen pls d/l from here https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/22515
If it does not display exactly as shown in screenshot then go to the HMA Trend menu...
On the color tab change all the widths from 0 to 1
On the common tab change the minimum to -1 and maximum to 4
now press OK and all should be exactly as shown
Remember to save the template as MONSTERg
THANKS A LOT

XARD: OMG! It's working on a small screen... Who knew???
Attachments