Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

OK, Install this version then goto... viewtopic.php?p=1295410433#p1295410433
and d/l the indy and all should work OK.
Xard777
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Skyold wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 2:25 am

wooooooohooooooo

Tomorrow it's time :star: :star:
WOW! thats awesome, im looking forward to it, damn I'm excited man! cant wait to start new weeek with this system and start making pips...

XARD: I have just posted the XARD Holy Grail Trading System - FREE it's called MONSTERg
You can easily make +500 Pip$ per Day trading WS30 Index only
You compound that using the BUY/SELL scripts that I posted and you have more money than wanna be trillionaire Jeff Bezos
You're Welcome
Enjoy!
Xard777
These users thanked the author alij79 for the post (total 9):
Skyold, Banzai, Pikachu, SWicak, aaven, Jjw1970, Grace2win, Mundu19, Erebøs_X

xard777 wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 5:33 am This version should work OK.
Can someone let me know
XARD Indicators of the store need to download to everyone in your MT4 terminal, they will not be placed in the package, every computer is identified in a convenience store separately.

XARD: Got it! Thanks for the heads up. I was looking for a similar HMA indy on the threads and different sites but no luck. It's ex4 so I could not make all the changes that I wanted to. I have it working 100% on Gomarkets, Swissquotes, FP Markets, and OctaFX.

Aleksandr69 wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 5:44 am

XARD Indicators of the store need to download to everyone in your MT4 terminal, they will not be placed in the package, every computer is identified in a convenience store separately.

XARD: Got it! Thanks for the heads up. I was looking for a similar HMA indy on the threads and different sites but no luck. It's ex4 so I could not make all the changes that I wanted to. I have it working 100% on Gomarkets, Swissquotes, FP Markets, and OctaFX.
It is enough to install one light on one MT4, all the other MT4 just copy. Identification occurs only on the configuration of the computer and the system. After reinstalling the system will have to re-download the indicator.
How to deal with this alert !!!-MT4 X-XARDg-MA GBPJPY,M15: *******Buffer MisMatch!!! 40 38

XARD: OOps! My Bad, It should be 39 Buffers and not 40
Line 12 & Line 71 change buffers from 40 to 39 - I will correct and repost later.

Lets do same money Thanks Xard .

XARD: How to trade this setup
Step 1) You trade from blue square box to blue square box.
Step 2) You take trades that match the bottom indy two dots red for DOWN or two dots blue for UP in the direction of step 1.
Step 3) Repeat until your bank account matches your phone number
Attachments
These users thanked the author Cladi39 for the post (total 7):
aaven, stond, Mundu19, Erebøs_X, pfxi, DaffyTaffy, StuartWong

alij79 wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 5:41 am

WOW! thats awesome, im looking forward to it, damn I'm excited man! cant wait to start new weeek with this system and start making pips...

XARD: I have just posted the XARD Holy Grail Trading System - FREE it's called MONSTERg
You can easily make +500 Pip$ per Day trading WS30 Index only
You compound that using the BUY/SELL scripts that I posted and you have more money than wanna be trillionaire Jeff Bezos
You're Welcome
Enjoy!
Xard777
Hey XARD,

thank you for your hard work, for the effort and for the time you invested in it.
I really appreciate your work. :clap:
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777