NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Ichimoku Indicators for MT4

Vere wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 10:46 am
mrtools wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 3:20 am

Very good question, not %100 sure but think it has to do with the Kijun shift, which causes Ichimoku to be shifted forward by the Kijun period except of course for the Chinkou which is shifted backwards by the Kijun period.
thx for the answer mrtools,
so is it safe to say that:
-the kumo mft mode in the lower tf just slower than higher tf??
-and i just need to play with the shift??

THX,
vere
No would say the lower tf would be faster.

Sutatong wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 1:54 am
Hi admin, is it ok if I shared a youtube channel about Ichimoku? I think this guy is very good explaining it.
Sure, post the video up!
Myfxbook live results (using Mrtools' indicators) new 2020 account coming soon.
Need custom MT4 coding? Send a PM to Mrtools or post here for a quote!

Jimmy wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 2:40 am
Sutatong wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 1:54 am
Hi admin, is it ok if I shared a youtube channel about Ichimoku? I think this guy is very good explaining it.
Sure, post the video up!
Thank you, Jimmy.
Guys, to understand more about Ichimoku Kinko Hyo please start from here. You can explore the channel. I found this channel last week. Let's learn along.

aguiyi wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:59 pm
mrtools wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:09 am

What do you have in mind?
something similar to this but i want it applied to candle close, i dont have the editable file
coders in the house please assist with correcting this indicator.

when compiled on metatrader platform it shows 8 errors.

i will be glad if the signal would be based on price close only

Jagg wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:27 am
aguiyi wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:59 pm

something similar to this but i want it applied to candle close, i dont have the editable file
is it that one :think:
this seems like the source code but it wouldnt attach to my chart

borgesr wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:24 am
Hi Mrtools,
See the buffers

int init()
{
IndicatorBuffers(8);
SetIndexBuffer(0,UpH); SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_HISTOGRAM); SetIndexLabel(0, "UpH");
SetIndexBuffer(1,DnH); SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_HISTOGRAM); SetIndexLabel(1, "DnH");
SetIndexBuffer(2,NuH); SetIndexStyle(2,DRAW_HISTOGRAM); SetIndexLabel(2, "NuH");
SetIndexBuffer(3,SpanA_Buffer); SetIndexStyle(3,DRAW_NONE); SetIndexLabel(3, "SpanA");
SetIndexBuffer(4,SpanB_Buffer); SetIndexStyle(4,DRAW_NONE); SetIndexLabel(4, "SpanB");
SetIndexBuffer(5,Tenkan_Buffer); SetIndexStyle(5,DRAW_NONE); SetIndexLabel(5, "Tenkan");
SetIndexBuffer(6,Kijun_Buffer); SetIndexStyle(6,DRAW_NONE); SetIndexLabel(6, "Kijun");
SetIndexBuffer(7,trend); SetIndexStyle(7,DRAW_NONE); SetIndexLabel(7, "trend");

The following indicator is attached.

Thank you,
Rogério

I ask a kindness ... for this specific indicator is it possible to have arrow lines in place? (Cod 233-234).
Thank you in advance if it were possible

Scata wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 5:05 am
borgesr wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:24 am
Hi Mrtools,
See the buffers

int init()
{
IndicatorBuffers(8);
SetIndexBuffer(0,UpH); SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_HISTOGRAM); SetIndexLabel(0, "UpH");
SetIndexBuffer(1,DnH); SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_HISTOGRAM); SetIndexLabel(1, "DnH");
SetIndexBuffer(2,NuH); SetIndexStyle(2,DRAW_HISTOGRAM); SetIndexLabel(2, "NuH");
SetIndexBuffer(3,SpanA_Buffer); SetIndexStyle(3,DRAW_NONE); SetIndexLabel(3, "SpanA");
SetIndexBuffer(4,SpanB_Buffer); SetIndexStyle(4,DRAW_NONE); SetIndexLabel(4, "SpanB");
SetIndexBuffer(5,Tenkan_Buffer); SetIndexStyle(5,DRAW_NONE); SetIndexLabel(5, "Tenkan");
SetIndexBuffer(6,Kijun_Buffer); SetIndexStyle(6,DRAW_NONE); SetIndexLabel(6, "Kijun");
SetIndexBuffer(7,trend); SetIndexStyle(7,DRAW_NONE); SetIndexLabel(7, "trend");

The following indicator is attached.

Thank you,
Rogério

I ask a kindness ... for this specific indicator is it possible to have arrow lines in place? (Cod 233-234).
Thank you in advance if it were possible
Possibly but would need to see the complete indicator code.

1. Similar Topics

1. Ichimoku Analysis: AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDCAD

0 Replies 444 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:22 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

0 Replies
    2. Ichimoku trading system for simple & profitable transactions

19 Replies 10044 Views

by hoanguyen, Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:52 am in Trading Systems

19 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”