NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

chris006 wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 5:20 am
I was looking for a breakout indicator with alerts as well. I have found the following:

Bulliz seems very interesting - would our esteemed coders be able to add alerts to this indicator?

A similar implementation as bulliz is the Breakout_PANCA_EAGLE.mq4 but it is not on this site - just do a google search for "Breakout_PANCA_EAGLE.mq4". Whereas bulliz paints candles out of the box, panca eagle paints the box itself, none of the two though have any alerts or at least I have not found a version of them that does have alerts.

Banzai wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 5:57 am

That's all I have. No source code.
Have this one!
boxbreakout_1.03 nmc.mq4
(39.18 KiB) Downloaded 130 times
GBPUSDM15.png

Hi Mr Tools, PLEASE would you look into the CSS Diff. indicator and see if there is any way to make this indicator lighter. It has potential for alerting to High Probability Forex trades but it slows my computer down quite a bit.
Could you also add an alert for when the Histo Bars register Above 0.8 and Below -0.8.

Your help would be much appreciated.

Thanking you for youe efforts in advance.

CSSDiff .mq4
(14.75 KiB) Downloaded 38 times
CSSDiff .mq4
(14.75 KiB) Downloaded 33 times

lucmat wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 8:52 pm
Hello mrtools and all,
could you take a look at this indicator?
I need to refresh it to make it updated to the last bar.
Also, is it possible to draw it in advance {or shift it in the future}?
Thanks a lot

LucmatBattleplan.mq4FxPro - MetaTrader 4.png
Do you have any update of this indicator?

mrtools wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 12:24 pm
PREETHI wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 7:31 pm
Hi, mrtools, can you add chart background color change option to this attached indicatorjurik smooth ribbon.mq4
Added the background zones.
Hi mrtools,these two indicators are giving different signals for the same settings inputed.please rectify it.
INDI 1.JPG
jurik smooth ribbon zones.ex4
(49.63 KiB) Downloaded 48 times
jurik smooth ribbon.mq4
(16.16 KiB) Downloaded 58 times
To be consistently profitable is to pick the right strategy for what price is doing, not what we think price will do.

Senior Rob wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 4:21 am
1 hour box with alerts

Hello, this is my first time posting here so please forgive me if this has already been done before.

I need an indicator which draws a box for the first hour of the New York session, 8am to 9am West Coast time in my case, with alerts for a close above the high of that session and a close below the low of that session as per the attached.

Thank you for your help

Cheers,
Found one with source code.
I also notice that NY session has bigger volumes than London session.
Trading Sessions Trade.mq4
(15.88 KiB) Downloaded 62 times
USDCADH1m.png

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

154 Replies 25032 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

154 Replies
    2. 7 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”