NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi Mr. Tools, Mladen, Coders and everyone,

Quick question. On this great indicator, does the slope change only give an alert via email? If so, can push notifications be added like the divergence option.

Thank you in advance for your responses!!!!!!!!
Screen Shot 2020-05-16 at 8.13.54 AM.png

Naughty 77 wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 11:36 pm
Hi Banzai

Are you perhaps able to add the different Rsi's ( slow,rapid etc) to that indicator that you redid,its fantastic . RSIx3+Alerts+arrows ?

Kind regards

Naughty 77
Uh, I don't know much about adaptive rsi.

Actually, I'm the guy that is looking for some indicators that will let me see a little bit into the future.
In the above example, prices are going up.
But the histogram is going down.
So I have the advantage.

For RSI, I don't see much.
GBPNZDH120200513b.png
To Reduce CPU and RAM usage -- MT4 > Tools > Options > Chart --->> Decrease "max bars in history" and "max bars in chart" (My setting is 5000)

I was looking for a breakout indicator with alerts as well. I have found the following:

Bulliz seems very interesting - would our esteemed coders be able to add alerts to this indicator?

A similar implementation as bulliz is the Breakout_PANCA_EAGLE.mq4 but it is not on this site - just do a google search for "Breakout_PANCA_EAGLE.mq4". Whereas bulliz paints candles out of the box, panca eagle paints the box itself, none of the two though have any alerts or at least I have not found a version of them that does have alerts.

Banzai wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 5:57 am
Senior Rob wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 4:21 am
1 hour box with alerts

Hello, this is my first time posting here so please forgive me if this has already been done before.

I need an indicator which draws a box for the first hour of the New York session, 8am to 9am West Coast time in my case, with alerts for a close above the high of that session and a close below the low of that session as per the attached.

Thank you for your help

Cheers,
That's all I have. No source code.
bulliz - high low indicator.mq4
(5.48 KiB) Downloaded 146 times

Hi Mr Tools, Pacois and fellow respectable great coders; Please help add an option to this spud fib Indicator to also have option of display lines; for instance, if i want to make the fib lines appear dotted instead of solid to avoid less cluster on the chart..I like the fact that it displays the previous days hilo...Thanks in advance
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
edit by Banzai, August 5th, 2020, 2:48PM, PST
Please download the new version over here:
viewtopic.php?p=1295416325#p1295416325
Thank you
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#SpudFibo.mq4
(7.52 KiB) Downloaded 42 times

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

192 Replies 35884 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

192 Replies
    2. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 1477 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”