Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

I was looking for a breakout indicator with alerts as well. I have found the following:

Bulliz seems very interesting - would our esteemed coders be able to add alerts to this indicator?

A similar implementation as bulliz is the Breakout_PANCA_EAGLE.mq4 but it is not on this site - just do a google search for "Breakout_PANCA_EAGLE.mq4". Whereas bulliz paints candles out of the box, panca eagle paints the box itself, none of the two though have any alerts or at least I have not found a version of them that does have alerts.

Banzai wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 5:57 am

That's all I have. No source code.
These users thanked the author chris006 for the post:
Banzai

Hi Mr Tools, Pacois and fellow respectable great coders; Please help add an option to this spud fib Indicator to also have option of display lines; for instance, if i want to make the fib lines appear dotted instead of solid to avoid less cluster on the chart..I like the fact that it displays the previous days hilo...Thanks in advance
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
edit by Banzai, August 5th, 2020, 2:48PM, PST
Please download the new version over here:
viewtopic.php?p=1295416325#p1295416325
Thank you
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These users thanked the author errol for the post:
Banzai

chris006 wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 5:20 am I was looking for a breakout indicator with alerts as well. I have found the following:

Bulliz seems very interesting - would our esteemed coders be able to add alerts to this indicator?

A similar implementation as bulliz is the Breakout_PANCA_EAGLE.mq4 but it is not on this site - just do a google search for "Breakout_PANCA_EAGLE.mq4". Whereas bulliz paints candles out of the box, panca eagle paints the box itself, none of the two though have any alerts or at least I have not found a version of them that does have alerts.

Have this one!
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
RZAMK, chris006, pipsquirrel, Antonio, 太虚一毫

Hi Mr Tools, PLEASE would you look into the CSS Diff. indicator and see if there is any way to make this indicator lighter. It has potential for alerting to High Probability Forex trades but it slows my computer down quite a bit.
Could you also add an alert for when the Histo Bars register Above 0.8 and Below -0.8.

Your help would be much appreciated.

Thanking you for youe efforts in advance.