Re: v2v dynamic system

Hi nathanvbasko
thank you for your great work.
I only have one question for you.
Do you also work with market profile?
I have had good experiences with it. That's the only problem I have; consumes too much resources. (TPO Charts)
Maybe you can help me:
it is about a MARKET Profile Indi only with the display of lines for POC, VAH, VAL from the last 5 days.
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 10:30 pm I only have one question for you.
Do you also work with the market profile?
No, I don't have that line on my VP-R tools... However, you could train your eyes with such Value Area High & Low. Well, a kind sort of looking at those horizontal line build-up in gradient darker color scaling.

In the Volume profile, you could have some kind of order flow reading using the PVP with VWAP combo.

...and in volume profile, there is one called the Peak Volume Price (PVP) line or also known as POC (Point Of Control) with Market Profile
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Skyold
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

nathanvbasko wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 11:05 pm

No, I don't have that line on my VP-R tools... However, you could train your eyes with such Value Area High & Low. Well, a kind sort of looking at those horizontal line build-up in gradient darker color scaling.

In the Volume profile, you could have some kind of order flow reading using the PVP with VWAP combo.

jperl_rule.png

...and in volume profile, there is one called the Peak Volume Price (PVP) line or also known as POC (Point Of Control) with Market Profile
Thank you dear friend
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777