Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi Mr. Tools, Mladen and Coders Respectively ,

Thanks to Deez for posting this phenomenal indicator created by Forex-station. However, I noticed that when I compared it with MT4's RSIs, they don't line up always, the values are different and the alert appears on the next candle. I don't know if it's the code or something else. If someone could take a look, it would be great. I included both indicators that I found here.

The second indicator readings are the same as MT4's RSIs, in the data window, but the arrow/Alert doesn't always appear. The first 6 pics I've attached were from the first indicator. The 7th is from indicator 2.

Thanks in advance for you consideration!!!!!!!!

naluvs01 wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 1:21 pm Hi Mr. Tools, Mladen and Coders Respectively ,

Thanks to Deez for posting this phenomenal indicator created by Forex-station. However, I noticed that when I compared it with MT4's RSIs, they don't line up always, the values are different and the alert appears on the next candle. I don't know if it's the code or something else. If someone could take a look, it would be great. I included both indicators that I found here. The second one was worse out of the two and the pics I've attached were from the first indicator.

Thanks in advance for you consideration!!!!!!!!

RSIx3 + alerts + arrows mtf.mq4 used PRICE_CLOSE.
Your RSI (6) probably used PRICE_OPEN.

I fixed all indicators so you can use

PRICE_CLOSE
PRICE_OPEN
PRICE_HIGH
PRICE_LOW
PRICE_MEDIAN
PRICE_TYPICAL
or
PRICE_WEIGHTED
Attachments
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 3):
naluvs01, Jimmy, rudiarius

Banzai wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 3:40 pm

RSIx3 + alerts + arrows mtf.mq4 used PRICE_CLOSE.
Your RSI (6) probably used PRICE_OPEN.

I fixed all indicators so you can use

PRICE_CLOSE
PRICE_OPEN
PRICE_HIGH
PRICE_LOW
PRICE_MEDIAN
PRICE_TYPICAL
or
PRICE_WEIGHTED
BANZAI, I COULD KISS YOU, BUT YOU'D THINK I WASN'T STRAIGHT!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU..
Man, I Love ALL You Coders!!!! I don't know why you guys do what you do, but YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST AND I WISH NOTHING BUT SUCCESS AND GOOD FORTUNE FOR ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!

naluvs01 wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 3:55 pm
BANZAI, I COULD KISS YOU, BUT YOU'D THINK I WASN'T STRAIGHT!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU..
Man, I Love ALL You Coders!!!! I don't know why you guys do what you do, but YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST AND I WISH NOTHING BUT SUCCESS AND GOOD FORTUNE FOR ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!

Hi Banzai,

I just loaded the indicator and many instances, it still comes in late. The top indicator is the custom; the bottom, MT4 RSIs. See attached pictures. But still awesome job!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attachments

naluvs01 wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 4:23 pm

Hi Banzai,

I just loaded the indicator and many instances, it still comes in late. The top indicator is the custom; the bottom, MT4 RSIs. See attached pictures. But still awesome job!!!!!!!!!!!!
In the code the alerts also take into account the RSILevel all 3 rsi's need to be above that level before a alert or arrow happens
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
pipsquirrel, Banzai

naluvs01 wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 4:23 pm Hi Banzai,

OK, fixed.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 5):
josi, naluvs01, Jimmy, kvak, chris006

Banzai wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 5:49 pm
OK, fixed.
Thank you, it's a really interesting approach based solely on RSI.
I think it would even be better - visually - if the slowest RSI was a bit filtered (slower) and changed colour on slope (because this would give you the extra information of directional bias without adding any other indicator).
Compare example: adaptive rsi
Attachments