Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

camisa wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 12:01 am

mrtools if possible full price options and arrows on colour change please
Added the prices and arrows,also middle line and slope coloring options, the arrows should work with the color option chosen.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 10):
camisa, kvak, Jimmy, alexm, Lumios, talaate, d4n1, pipsquirrel, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah

talaate wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 12:02 am
Hi mrtools
This is really very good one, just need to add the alerts according to the chosen color change, and sure if you add MTF will be very impressive
Regards
Added alerts and mtf.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
talaate, pipsquirrel, camisa, aneek229, alexm, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:47 am

It has the alerts already and on this version if you set the dynamic zone buy and sell probabilities to <= zero it will remove the lines. On the picture have the buy and sell probability2 = 0.
i didnt see any buy/sell probability on the inputs tab. kindly add on chart arrows or lines to sloping or colour change, thank

mrtools wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:25 pm This is a smoothed polychromatic momentum with dynamic zones with the polychromatic momentum and the bars colored by gradient coloring, indicator coded by Mladen. Indicator also has divergence and arrows and alerts on dynamic levels cross.
Sir, you are a god among men. I've been browsing this forum and have seen countless masterpieces. That being said, I have a question before I use any of this live:
Is this a repainting indicator? Are any of these indicators repainting?

aguiyi wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 6:07 pm
i didnt see any buy/sell probability on the inputs tab. kindly add on chart arrows or lines to sloping or colour change, thank
Added the color change arrows buy and sell probability are shown in the screenshot.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
Jimmy, aguiyi, alexm, pipsquirrel, 太虚一毫

Banzai wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:05 am Spuds Stochastic Thread Theory on chart.
Thank you!

I'm trading on demo account in trend right now. I would like to try scalping also. To see type of trader I would like to be.

Can you tell me the trading rules for this and on what TF you recommend to trade?

Hope you want to help... :In Love:

Sorry, I just saw the PDF right now.. Thanks!
These users thanked the author cinare for the post:
Banzai