Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi Mr. Tools.

Hope you doing great! Currently I am using this indicator basically with Fractals MTF support and resistance. Can you add a option for vertical line / arrow once the signal is confirm as the screen shot from attachment ? Let's say 1 hour fractal confirm after the 2nd hourly candle close, and 4 hour fractal after the 8th hourly candle close. Same as D1 Fractal as well. So 1 hour the vertical line/arrow would appear after the 3rd hourly candle ; and 4 hour fractal vertical line/arrow would appear the 9th hourly candle start.

Thanks for your help!

Chris

chrislee073 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 7:02 am Hi Mr. Tools.

Hope you doing great! Currently I am using this indicator basically with Fractals MTF support and resistance. Can you add a option for vertical line / arrow once the signal is confirm as the screen shot from attachment ? Let's say 1 hour fractal confirm after the 2nd hourly candle close, and 4 hour fractal after the 8th hourly candle close. Same as D1 Fractal as well. So 1 hour the vertical line/arrow would appear after the 3rd hourly candle ; and 4 hour fractal vertical line/arrow would appear the 9th hourly candle start.

Thanks for your help!

Chris
Would need the source code for that.

mrtools wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 11:52 am

This would be the histo version.
Dear MrTools
I have been playing around with the histo version of ZL Hull Trend envelopes.
For some reason this indicator slows down computer performance considerably more than other histos if you use it on more windows on the screen (I have six pairs open on one screen).
What could be the reason for this?
Can this issue be solved?