Re: DSL (Discontinued Signal Line) indicators

Здравствуйте, многоуважаемый Mr Mrtools!
Уже три недели прошли с моего последнего, уже 8-го обращения сюда в тему DSL-индикаторы и все они по одному моему вопросу-просьбе.
Напишите, пожалуйста, индикатор dsl_macd , а точнее - 4 индикатора dsl_macd, совмещенных в одном подокне MT-4. (Но не по методу MTF)
С возможностью показывать или нет их основные линии каждого из 4-х индикаторов и их цветность.
Главное, при установке верхней и нижней границ общей вертикальной шкалы в подокне (например, под H1), можно было не показывать линии совсем мелких индикаторов.
Причем параметрами настроек не должен быть усредненный результат, полученный при расчете данных с разных Тайм-Фреймов по определенному алгоритму (Вы этот метод почему-то называете MTF). А должны быть любые простые численные значения данных из назначаемого количества свечек при расчете на любой из Тайм-Фреймов. Как раньше все и рассчитывалось., - без затей.

Думаю, что я Вам объяснил свою мысль максимально как мог, если нет,- то сочувствую за уровень перевода моих слов. ;)) Спасибо за Ваше понимание.
На всякий случай прикладываю оригинал этого текста в виде его скриншота, ну а ВАШ перевод его -- Вы сами увидите. С уважением, - 5FoBOss9.

Hello dear Mr Mrtools!
  Three weeks have passed since my last, already 8th appeal here to the topic of DSL indicators, and all of them are on the same question I asked.
Please write the dsl_macd indicator, or rather, the 4 dsl_macd indicators combined in one MT-4 [/ b] [/ u] subwindow. (But not according to the MTF method) [/ b]
With the ability to show or not their main lines of each of the 4 indicators and their color. [/ u]
  The main thing is that when setting the upper and lower boundaries of the common vertical scale in the [/ u] [/ u] subwindow (for example, under H1), it was possible not to show the lines of very small indicators.
  Moreover, the settings should not be the average result obtained when calculating data from different Time Frames according to a certain algorithm (for some reason you call this method MTF). And there should be any simple numerical values ​​of the data from the assigned number of candles when calculating for any of the Time Frames. As before, everything was calculated, - no fancy.

I think that I explained my idea to you as much as I could, if not, I sympathize with the level of translation of my words. ;)) Thank you for your understanding.
  Just in case, I attach the original of this text in the form of a screenshot of it, well, and YOUR translation of it - you will see for yourself. Regards, - 5FoBOss9.

This is a discontinued signal line(dsl) of a inverse fisher transform of a jurik ravi(jravi). The coloring is coded for when the jravi crossed the dsl lines. Also has the 33 price options and alerts when jravi enters and exits the dsl zones.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
rudiarius, Jimmy, josi, Tanzenkran, alexm, pipsquirrel, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 10:36 am This is a discontinued signal line(dsl) of a inverse fisher transform of a jurik ravi(jravi). The coloring is coded for when the jravi crossed the dsl lines. Also has the 33 price options and alerts when jravi enters and exits the dsl zones.
It's a very interesting indicator but I can't say that the signals are really convincing in standard setup - if I'm not mistaken it is impossible to make money with it as it is. Experimenting needed.

mrtools wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 10:36 am This is a discontinued signal line(dsl) of a inverse fisher transform of a jurik ravi(jravi). The coloring is coded for when the jravi crossed the dsl lines. Also has the 33 price options and alerts when jravi enters and exits the dsl zones.
Hi MrTools

I'm wondering if this can be coded differently. My understanding is that these indicators have overbought and oversold areas or dsl lines. Why would someone want to enter a trade when it is already 'overbought' or 'oversbought' this is counter intuative. Instead it works much better in testing if you enter a buy trade as the indicator leaves the oversold area (exit once it enters overbought) and then enter a short when it leaves the over bought zone.

The adjustments that are needed are the colours are neutral in over areas and then a positive colour (blue ) on incline and negative (red) on decline.

Thanks a lot for all your work.

JeffVader wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 4:18 am

Hi MrTools

I'm wondering if this can be coded differently. My understanding is that these indicators have overbought and oversold areas or dsl lines. Why would someone want to enter a trade when it is already 'overbought' or 'oversbought' this is counter intuative. Instead it works much better in testing if you enter a buy trade as the indicator leaves the oversold area (exit once it enters overbought) and then enter a short when it leaves the over bought zone.

The adjustments that are needed are the colours are neutral in over areas and then a positive colour (blue ) on incline and negative (red) on decline.

Thanks a lot for all your work.
Maybe something like this?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
JeffVader, rudiarius, camisa, alexm, pipsquirrel

Hello,

I wish to kindly request the conversion of the DSL synthetic ema momentum indicator as well as the DSL synthetic super smoother momentum indicator from MT5 to MT4 if this is possible.
Also, would it be possible to add a user-defined lookback period to them? Not too sure how this would work but if it will take too much of your time then it won't be necessary as I will greatly appreciate just the conversion of the indicators.
Thank you in advance.