Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Sappyjay wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 7:52 pm

Ok, so ZZ lines show new direction and then close above or below MA is second confirmation of move in that direction = trade open?

Thanks for your replies x
yeah after price cross and close below MAs, then you would take trade, i can see you using old version, on new version viewtopic.php?p=1295409935#p1295409935 here you can trade on background change, its just the moving averages cross and use RSI to confirm that again the charts looks clean and simple
These users thanked the author Narkarn for the post:
Sappyjay

I really like this indicator for quick confirmation of overall trend, I can copy to chart using the (XARD ADX SAR) indicator but it paints candles over latest template.

Is there anyway of getting this on my chart without pulling everything else onto chart? I have tried turning colours of candles to "none" and turning candles "off" but it just keeps coming back.

TIA
Attachments
May the Pip$ be with you always....

Sappyjay wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 8:39 pm I really like this indicator for quick confirmation of overall trend, I can copy to chart using the (XARD ADX SAR) indicator but it paints candles over latest template.

Is there anyway of getting this on my chart without pulling everything else onto chart? I have tried turning colours of candles to "none" and turning candles "off" but it just keeps coming back.

TIA
try this version, i can put "none" color but you will see candles on indicator window to be just white color but that is not problem maybe?
EDIT: you can just turn off candles and have the trend direction on without candles
These users thanked the author Narkarn for the post (total 2):
Sappyjay, Erebøs_X

Sappyjay wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 8:39 pm I really like this indicator for quick confirmation of overall trend, I can copy to chart using the (XARD ADX SAR) indicator but it paints candles over latest template.

TIA
set the ShowCandles to False
Attachments

Possible next update

Thinking of using this setup, it uses High & Low MA Trend lines to help with trading direction.
It kind of reminds me of an old setup from years ago, I think it was called Black Dog, it used the same idea (nothing new under the sun).
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 9):
Pikachu, traderokey, stond, Sappyjay, Grace2win, SWicak, DRAXILL, Jedidiah, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world