Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Sappyjay wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 8:39 pm
I really like this indicator for quick confirmation of overall trend, I can copy to chart using the (XARD ADX SAR) indicator but it paints candles over latest template.

Is there anyway of getting this on my chart without pulling everything else onto chart? I have tried turning colours of candles to "none" and turning candles "off" but it just keeps coming back.

TIA
try this version, i can put "none" color but you will see candles on indicator window to be just white color but that is not problem maybe?
EDIT: you can just turn off candles and have the trend direction on without candles
!!!-MT4 X-XARDg-ADX SAR.ex4
(23.36 KiB) Downloaded 107 times

Narkarn wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 8:44 pm
Sappyjay wrote:
I really like this indicator for quick confirmation of overall trend, I can copy to chart using the (XARD ADX SAR) indicator but it paints candles over latest template.

Is there anyway of getting this on my chart without pulling everything else onto chart? I have tried turning colours of candles to "none" and turning candles "off" but it just keeps coming back.

TIA
try this version, i can put "none" color but you will see candles on indicator window to be just white color but that is not problem maybe?
Works great, I just changed showcandles to "FALSE" and changed the colours to one that works with the latest ver background.

Thanks
May the Pip$ be with you always....

Sappyjay wrote:

TIA
set the ShowCandles to False
Annotation 2020-05-13 141243.png

fadhayemustafa wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 9:13 pm
Sappyjay wrote:

TIA
set the ShowCandles to False
Thanks, the new indicator posted above allows this, the old one did not.
May the Pip$ be with you always....

Possible next update

Thinking of using this setup, it uses High & Low MA Trend lines to help with trading direction.
It kind of reminds me of an old setup from years ago, I think it was called Black Dog, it used the same idea (nothing new under the sun).
Xard777
XARDTEST.png

xard777 wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 2:55 am
Possible next update

Thinking of using this setup, it uses High & Low MA Trend lines to help with trading direction.
It kind of reminds me of an old setup from years ago, I think it was called Black Dog, it used the same idea (nothing new under the sun).
Xard777
at 30 minutes much better

XARD: Thought I'd seen it somewhere. LOL
Cattura.JPG

xard777 wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 2:55 am
Possible next update

Xard777
Im useing something similar in my system today. For exmple 50 MA high low corridor is very usefull.

1. Similar Topics

1. 176 Replies
    2. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

323 Replies 38278 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

323 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”