Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

zaqfx wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 6:27 am Hi, would it be possible to add an alert to an exponential moving average?
The alert would be in case 2 candle crosses the moving avarage and one closes above and the other below it (the opposite also)

exponential moving average 10 periods
11.jpg
Sem título.png
I would suggest another EMA which is close to your signal EMA and trade only according to the direction ...above only buy below only sell

josi wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 8:30 pm

MrTools, this is awesome, indeed.
I simply love the slope function!
Just look at the entry-signals.
Thanks greatly
Agreed this is awesome. One question unless I am missing something, I am getting alerts on slope change. But can I get it so I only get an alert based on the mtf setting? So if I am trading 15m with MTF set H1, I only alert when the MTF paints a arrow/dot.

Is that possible?
Thanks

simontw wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 2:05 pm
I am getting alerts on slope change. But can I get it so I only get an alert based on the mtf setting? So if I am trading 15m with MTF set H1, I only alert when the MTF paints a arrow/dot.
Is that possible?
Thanks
Can't say I understand the question.
If you use 2 instances of your indicator - one set to M15, one set to H1.
You choose the one to give you alerts. It doesn't really hurt to experiment until you get the signal you want.
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
simontw

Hello MrTools

Can you make an EMAS (Moving Averages) indicator or a Laguerre indicator or any indicator that shows a line either in graph or in a subwindow ... that shows the slope of the line in a value and that based on Does that value cause me to send an alert?
And do not repaint ...
Is this possible to do, or is it very difficult or impossible to achieve?
Attachments

TEAMTRADER wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 1:14 am May I have MTF added to this SCALPING indicator please - it shows the arrows where they should be - above on an up arrow and below on a down arrow.
Many thanks.
TEAMTRADER
Not able to test, so please verify it works.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
TEAMTRADER, pipsquirrel