Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

pipalong wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 1:38 am My Dow (US30Index) shows 4 decimal places on the panel indi, 24195.5000, is it possible to shorten that to 24195.5 or 24195?
I dont know if its because my broker uses US30Index instead of WS30. In your screen shot you dont have the extra zeros.

Thanks for an amazing system!
One of the reasons you get the .mq4 files (finally, thx Xard!) to relatively easily correct these - I also don't know Metatrader coding, but this isn't hard.

1. Press F4 on your chart
2. Click !!!*******-PANEL indicator (emphasized on the left of 1st screenshot in yellow)
3. Search WS30, replace it with your broker's instrument name (the example shows my broker's nomenclature, also in yellow)
4. Set the number before it to the length of this name (WS30: 4 -> US30Index: 9, in yellow) (you might want to change the pipsize, too, in orange)
5. Save the code!
6. Exit and restart MT4
These users thanked the author jgxpro for the post (total 6):
xard777, stond, pipalong, traderokey, DRAXILL, Erebøs_X

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

jgxpro wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:32 pm
One of the reasons you get the .mq4 files (finally, thx Xard!) to relatively easily correct these - I also don't know Metatrader coding, but this isn't hard.

1. Press F4 on your chart
2. Click !!!*******-PANEL indicator (emphasized on the left of 1st screenshot in yellow)
3. Search WS30, replace it with your broker's instrument name (the example shows my broker's nomenclature, also in yellow)
4. Set the number before it to the length of this name (WS30: 4 -> US30Index: 9, in yellow) (you might want to change the pipsize, too, in orange)
5. Save the code!
6. Exit and restart MT4

Jegyzet 2020-05-12 130931.png
Jegyzet 2020-05-12 133228.png
Thank you for that detailed reply. I had adjusted the name to match my broker but did not know the change the number. Thanks for the help.