Moving AveragesRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

josi wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 11:41 pm

No; I used the 4 time frame hull trend
you got to experiment to find the perfect input for you.
Thank you! I already added them both to comapare. I'm testing with different settings already.

One thing I find confusing is the hull price. Both indicators work with numbers only. I am spoiled by MrTools and got used to "closed", "heiken ashi (better formula) extreme", "heiken ashi (average)" etc. You get the picture. Now I don't even know how many settings there are. Do you know if there is any documentation?

And second question, do you use the hull period of 21 setting from the ZL Hull indi for these 2 indicators?

Any help would be appreciated. :D

EDIT:
I think I already found my preffered settings... I can't wait to test them when the markets open together with ZLHull :D

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi MrTools,

I know I have been asking a lot from you lately.

But I cannot resist. I am so exited.

I have been testing ZLHull Histo (+alerts and arrows version) vs the 4TF Hull, with thanks to Josi, In theory it works out really great. I can't wait to test when the markets open tomorrow. I might have found my default HG indicators...

However, I work with push alerts. The 4TF hull only has mail. Could you please add push notifications? I find email very laggin..

I really hope you are willing to help me, once again ;) :In Love:

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

cinare wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 2:20 am Hi MrTools,

I know I have been asking a lot from you lately.

But I cannot resist. I am so exited.

I have been testing ZLHull Histo (+alerts and arrows version) vs the 4TF Hull, with thanks to Josi, In theory it works out really great. I can't wait to test when the markets open tomorrow. I might have found my default HG indicators...

However, I work with push alerts. The 4TF hull only has mail. Could you please add push notifications? I find email very laggin..

I really hope you are willing to help me, once again ;) :In Love:
Have this one.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
cinare, josi, pipsquirrel, Patrick K

Moving AveragesRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 2:54 am

Have this one.
:In Love: :In Love: OMG This is Exactly what I was looking for and more!! I don't know how I can thank you enough.. You are SIMPLY THE BEST!! :thumbup: :problem:

One question if you are still online. Since the markets are still closed, I cannot test it yet.

Alertslevel is default set to 3. Does that mean an alert if 3 TF or more are aligned for a pair.
And if so does a setting of 1 mean, every change on one of the TF and 2 an alignment of at least 2 TF for a pair?