Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 5:17 am

Made this version.
Hi MrTools,

Thanks for another superb indicator! :D :In Love:

I have two questions if it can be done, it would be great:

1. to have this as a histogram version
2. is it possible to add 2 timeframe values of current+1 and current+2? So if your on M30 the TF with current+1 would be H1 and current+2 would be H4 etc.? That way it would be so easy to apply 1 template to all charts and timeframes.

I know I am asking a lot... If it cannot be done it's too bad but if it can, sooo awesome! :In Love:

josi wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 6:03 pm
Dear MrTools,
once again I have a question for you:
How do you explain the final few slope-up bars on the second subwindow (W1 Awesome).
Price is going down, slope is going down - yet: Bars are colour UP - how can this be?
К посту # 9552
Уважаемые кодеры!
Также поправьте пожалуйста:
1. Сигналы при разных ID при установке двух индикаторов на график сбивают друг друга, иногда один теряется.
2. При удалении индикатора сигналы от индикатора удаляются не всегда
3. Сигналы продажи (стрелы) ложаться на свечи, добавьте отступы
Когда терминал остановлен все работает, но когда идут котироки проблемы проявляются

Hi MrTools,
It will be great, if an arrow/alert coded when the following conditions met,

i) Candle ends below the lower Bollinger band (15 periods) or above the upper Bollinger band
ii) ADX should be above 25 and
iii) MACD (12,26,9) crossover

when all the three condition are met, alert or arrow would be of great help

Many Thanks,
Mannan

josi wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 6:03 pm
Dear MrTools,
once again I have a question for you:
How do you explain the final few slope-up bars on the second subwindow (W1 Awesome).
Price is going down, slope is going down - yet: Bars are colour UP - how can this be?
There was some other changes in the code i missed the other day, this version should be better,hopefully I got all the mistakes this time.

ps} very helpful member sent me this link to another version that had the same problem, check here viewtopic.php?p=1295377314#p1295377314
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
josi, Tanzenkran, pipsquirrel, ripefx, talaate

cinare wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 10:20 pm

Hi MrTools,

Thanks for another superb indicator! :D :In Love:

I have two questions if it can be done, it would be great:

1. to have this as a histogram version
2. is it possible to add 2 timeframe values of current+1 and current+2? So if your on M30 the TF with current+1 would be H1 and current+2 would be H4 etc.? That way it would be so easy to apply 1 template to all charts and timeframes.

I know I am asking a lot... If it cannot be done it's too bad but if it can, sooo awesome! :In Love:
This would be the histo version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
cinare, Jimmy, pipsquirrel