Re: Ichimoku Indicators for MT4

dear mrtool and other senior member,
i have question for this Ichimoku (mtf + alerts + limited bars) indi.

as you can see in the picture.
-pict in left side> price already touch and 'bo' the kumo in h1 tf
-pict in the right side> price dont touch the kumo when i use h1 mtf mode in 30mnt chart (and other small tf chart)
is it normal for mtf mode ichimoku indi??

im asking this bcause when im using mtf indi from forex station, its like zoom in when put in small tf chart.

THX
vere

Vere wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 11:37 pm dear mrtool and other senior member,
i have question for this Ichimoku (mtf + alerts + limited bars) indi.

as you can see in the picture.
-pict in left side> price already touch and 'bo' the kumo in h1 tf
-pict in the right side> price dont touch the kumo when i use h1 mtf mode in 30mnt chart (and other small tf chart)
is it normal for mtf mode ichimoku indi??

im asking this bcause when im using mtf indi from forex station, its like zoom in when put in small tf chart.

THX
vere
Very good question, not %100 sure but think it has to do with the Kijun shift, which causes Ichimoku to be shifted forward by the Kijun period except of course for the Chinkou which is shifted backwards by the Kijun period.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Vere

mrtools wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 3:20 am
Very good question, not %100 sure but think it has to do with the Kijun shift, which causes Ichimoku to be shifted forward by the Kijun period except of course for the Chinkou which is shifted backwards by the Kijun period.
thx for the answer mrtools,
so is it safe to say that:
-the kumo mft mode in the lower tf just slower than higher tf??
-and i just need to play with the shift??

THX,
vere