CandlesticksRe: NLFX (Never Lose Forex) Strategy ?

Hello everyone, today's results. My Deposit is 1000$, I chose 0.20 l for work, used the panel to open positions and rally. I started working from 7 am, opened transactions as per the instructions without stop loss, just when a certain profit was reached, I started to trawl positions. as I said, the system works today with almost no negative positions...
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
it turned out to be about 10% a day from the Deposit.
here is a panel that I use, do not judge strictly, but I like it, and you may find it useful.
These users thanked the author ser7777777wm for the post (total 4):
Kiwi, fullthrottle_fx, mr12323, Cotty23

Re: NLFX (Never Lose Forex) Strategy ?

ser7777777wm wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 6:48 pm friends, my telegram id is indicated in the signature and is visible as"@.... / write there and I will answer all your questions
that's creepy.. do you know taking the conversation private to another channel is not allowed? whatever you have to say, you can say it "loud" and "clear" right here in this space.
These users thanked the author thiru for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, Holmes27

friends mr12323, Cotty23 and other, for reasons I don't understand, the administrators forbade me to communicate here, referring to the fact that I am a merchant. Please write to telegram for help and explanation :roll:

its only $2.99

ser7777777wm wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 9:07 pm friends mr12323, Cotty23 and other, for reasons I don't understand, the administrators forbade me to communicate here, referring to the fact that I am a merchant. Please write to telegram for help and explanation :roll:

its only $2.99
Good............ admins know this type of posts................ it is just too easy now days 2 spot them
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 3):
Holmes27, Jimmy, Forexlearner
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

thiru wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 7:22 pm

that's creepy.. do you know taking the conversation private to another channel is not allowed? whatever you have to say, you can say it "loud" and "clear" right here in this space.
Thiru is right and this is what the forum is for! To communicate openly, discuss ideas and share content (here), not to push members out into dirty little "Telegram" groups.

/thread :thumbdown:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
simontw, Holmes27
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance