Re: Coronavirus cases hits 3.7 million

I do not understand what you want to show with these videos, opinions, that the coronavirus problem does not exist? Maybe in your country it is so, well, I hope so too, and I hope that you will be the first to visit as tourists Italy, Spain, England, America exception we will all embrace, because the 29,684 together with the 150 doctors who died in two months, was due to a banal seasonal influence. Good health and good life.

pacois wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 3:37 am

For instance, in Italy they had a high death rate since most of the population (elderly) had taken flu vaccines prior to the covid 19 outbreak ( In essence, they had weakened immune systems at the time of the exposure to the virus which causes inflammation in the lungs)..

Hello, this is the explanation of the many deaths in Italy, it is in Spain, America, England..etc ... what happened? Thanks
Hi Pacois; unfortunately it is very sad what happened in Italy and we can only pray that this pandemic stops for good...However, to answer your question; Spain, America and England were just as affected since these countries are also common users of the flu vaccine..You should note that it has been proven that this virus prevails in cold climates and certain measures placed by those in charge such as Fauci have been questionable..Some doctors have went on to claim that wearing a mask even suppresses the immune system more and may trigger "dormant pathogens"...Psychological effects of indefinite isolation as well cannot be measured; in some instances, this has led to suicide spikes in some countries...

Now if we are to take an unbiased and impartial view upon looking at all facts ( uploads by Mr tools; Deez and still more others if you take the time to check on utube) we may arrive at similar conclusions.. First and foremost; Fauci's career seems to have been founded upon corruption and genocide on humanity..Fauci claimed to have discovered HIV in the early 80's and its rhetorical he should claim someone else's work as was also done by his close associate Bill Gates... Now a lot of people in the millions died from HIV due to Fauci withholding critical information on the virus that could have inevitably saved millions of lives...To this day Africa remains the most ravaged continent by this virus as his actions not only affected American lives but also had a pronounced global effect..Why was there a delay? He was simply fighting to get a Patent on the virus with his cronies...Now one can only imagine why anyone would want to hold a PATENT ON A VIRUS? A simplified answer would be power and money though there is much more to it...So having this patent gives one rights over any vaccine that will be made or developed...

So if we to look at Covid 19, Dr Judy Vikovits stated that the virus has an HIV genome attached to it, which is what makes it different from the initial SARS virus; In essence this corona virus is more contagious since it has the ability to attach itself to human cells easily by virtue of having this HIV genome..What makes this discovery by Dr Judy interesting is the fact that this particular genome is extracted from a monkey...So the Wuhan lab had experiments on corona viruses and it is likely that covid 19 was made more aggressive through these experiments were they attached the HIV genome from a monkey...This made this virus easily transmissible to humans...Now who funded this research at the Wuhan Institute? Yes your answer Fauci... Who has patents on the HIV genome (IN Essence this corona virus)? The answer again FAUCI... Now I am not an investigator by any measure but given the facts in front of me; I wouldnt trust a vaccine developed by Fauci ...Is it not HYPOCRISY to help create a virus that has killed so many already and be the one in the charge of developing a vaccine?

Furthermore; death rates caused by Covid 19 have been largely exaggerated to push the vaccine narrative..We have heard of many doctors been pressured to report many deaths as been a result of covid 19 even if that is not true; naturally people die every day globally and if we are to attribute all deaths to covid 19 then we have a pandemic of serious proportion...We do not have the true data of actual deaths caused by covid 19...And lastly as i stated before why not use existing drugs that have been proven to work on this virus to treat it? well the answer is simple; Bill Gates; Fauci and the rest of his corrupt Pharma cronies wont stand to gain the trillions already expected from a potential vaccine if the agenda succeeds...

I am not saying we dont have a pandemic; however; i still think people are dying from it but not as many as depicted by the media. The powers that be regarding the research of an unnecessary vaccine unfortunately have conflicted interests...We already have preexisting drugs that have been on the market for over 7 decades that can be used to effectively treat this virus as was done in Senegal if we to take them as a case study ( To date only 2 deaths there)..We should be objective about this virus and not accept potential lies been shoved at us...By the way i haven't seen Fauci , his team or his goons wear masks in any instance to date and yet they still want everyone else to wear masks....

errol wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 11:25 pm

Thank you for explaining me well.
But there is a basic problem, speculation, politics and arrochimento on misfortunes, is another matter, you must not confuse things, these things have always happened and will always happen.

I speak of Italy. In northern Italy the virus has spread much more than the South, I don't know why, perhaps because the smog, the fine dust can make the virus carry more easily in the air, or because Milan and Lombardy at that time many fashion or other events have been in contact with people from China

Believe me The numbers in Italy are real, there is no economic or speculative reason behind, unfortunately, everything is real.

The masks, the social distancing, the total closings of the businesses, being closed in the house, is an attempt to counter this invisible killer. Well come a vaccine, to stop the coronavirus, if it is needed to be able to be together again with the people.

I think you, or like others, are not experiencing the corona virus firsthand, and given summary explanations, from uninvolved people, I hope people who are living in the first person can evaluate and testify better.Thanks.

pacois wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 12:03 am

Thank you for explaining me well.
But there is a basic problem, speculation, politics and arrochimento on misfortunes, is another matter, you must not confuse things, these things have always happened and will always happen.

I speak of Italy. In northern Italy the virus has spread much more than the South, I don't know why, perhaps because the smog, the fine dust can make the virus carry more easily in the air, or because Milan and Lombardy at that time many fashion or other events have been in contact with people from China

Believe me The numbers in Italy are real, there is no economic or speculative reason behind, unfortunately, everything is real.

U
The masks, the social distancing, the total closings of the businesses, being closed in the house, is an attempt to counter this invisible killer. Well come a vaccine, to stop the coronavirus, if it is needed to be able to be together again with the people.

I think you, or like others, are not experiencing the corona virus firsthand, and given summary explanations, from uninvolved people, I hope people who are living in the first person can evaluate and testify better.Thanks.
nfortunately we are all living in the first hand trust me and going through the same social distancing,masks and other standard regulatory measures (thats the new normal)..The news in developing countries is perhaps not as far reaching; however, this is a global pandemic...I can only speak from where i stand when I say that I myself amongst some others would rather follow the Senegal route and use pre-existing drugs than a vaccine of any sort or form....Unfortunately it is world politics that led to the initial outbreak of covid 19 and probably the likely cause of it, which we cannot simply ignore...Those responsible should be held accountable for crimes against humanity..I didn't mention China earlier but the CCP could have ensured that they stopped the spread of this virus upon its initial discovery by locking down all travel from Wuhan...Whichever way we look at it; we cant avoid the inevitable political and socio-economic effects... Some governments in the future may ban total travel to certain countries

As said before; really sorry about Italy and hope that it surely wont take the risk of a vaccine to get everyone that side of the world well again...
These users thanked the author errol for the post:
pacois