NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

tbn98 wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 10:42 pm
Hey mrtools is it possible to include this moving average (zero hull) Zero lag - Hull moving average (alerts).ex4 to this trend envelope indicator Trend envelopes(mtf+alerts).ex4 as an option to choose?
It would be really nice of you if you make it happen.
Also i don't have the mq4 files if thats a problem because i got these indicators on this forum the ma is modified from you and the other one from mladen.

Best regards
Made this version.
ZL Hull Trend envelopes(mtf+alerts).ex4
(47.71 KiB) Downloaded 584 times
GBPUSDM15.png

mrtools wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 1:26 am
talaate wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 7:51 am

Hi Mrtools
The new supertrend is really optimistic one. However, in display type option there is option called "Display Supertrend line and signal (arrow)", the signal (arrow) looks arrow type 159 which can not be changed to another arrow type. I hope if it is possible to may add signal (arrow) type option and add OnFirstbar option
Thanks and
God Blessing You and all Members
Made it so the signal big dot can be changed,also added arrowsOnFirst the signal will shift but may look kinda funky on larger time frames.
GOD BLESSING YOU

May I ask for histo version when you have time :)

mrtools wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 5:17 am
tbn98 wrote:
Hey mrtools is it possible to include this moving average (zero hull) Zero lag - Hull moving average (alerts).ex4 to this trend envelope indicator Trend envelopes(mtf+alerts).ex4 as an option to choose?
Also i don't have the mq4 files if thats a problem because i got these indicators on this forum the ma is modified from you and the other one from mladen.

Best regards
Made this version.
;) :thumbup:
You are just a magician
Screenshot_23.png
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

Senior Rob wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 4:21 am
1 hour box with alerts

Hello, this is my first time posting here so please forgive me if this has already been done before.

I need an indicator which draws a box for the first hour of the New York session, 8am to 9am West Coast time in my case, with alerts for a close above the high of that session and a close below the low of that session as per the attached.

Thank you for your help

Cheers,

I think if you change the time zone and change the hours what you are looking forward it will work
3 Tier London Breakout V.5.0-GMT (1).ex4
(42.21 KiB) Downloaded 101 times

dear mrtool,

-can you plzz add more weekly and monthly period to your fib pivot indi, and also alert when the price touch the line.
-btw the bar time sometime stop the count down while still in white collor (+white, -red), bur the price line is move normaly, at first i thought it bcause internet connection, but then i realize there is no 'x' mark on the time bar, any idea what the cause??

THX,
vere
fibopiv_v2.02.ex4
(45.9 KiB) Downloaded 83 times

mrtools wrote:
tbn98 wrote:

Best regards
Made this version.
This is wicked. God bless you both, thank you tbn for your idea & Mrtools for your amazing coding :hug:
Looking for a Forex broker that puts you first? FBS are offering $100 to get you started! Find out more, here.

LikeRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote:
tbn98 wrote:

Best regards
Made this version.
Awesome, mrtools! To make it complete, could you please add MTF to it and "Next higher TF" and "2x higher TF" to choose in the Time Frame window. It's really worth to do that. Thank you!
Want to thank Jimmy too. He's doing a good job pointing us to different Inidcators. I'm sure I'd have missed this one without him. :thumbup:

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

202 Replies 38260 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

202 Replies
    2. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 1732 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”