Re: v2v dynamic system

v2v dynamic trading system ─ for MT4 platform

The Montauk Edition: Project Looking Glass

The v2v dynamic trading system is not the usual thing out there. It doesn't have any arrows or trigger alerts for a Buy or Sell signal. For such, it needs the one who's in between the keyboard and a chair. Yes, the one... armed with a brain that can process and activate/develop a path for neurons to come up with a well-informed decision.

─ The indicators/tools on this system are just another visual representation of time and historical price.
─ This system is a tool that may help you manage your trades or position your positions.
─ And the system is designed for a discretionary type of a trader
─ Keep this in mind... There's always room for improvement in this system.
─ Thus, expect constant updates from time-to-time.
─ Ideas/suggestions are welcome but don't expect to be added or considered, and even reply to your post.
─ And lastly, don't get back at me by saying, such as... "that this has been tested and it burned your account".

Updates:

─ Default parameter value optimization inside process handling
─ Remove the Blau's TVI MomenTicks due to redundancy with TVI Stochastic MACD

...preparing your MT4 platform for this system:

re-attached...
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Ayrton
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

Updates: 

TDZ MomenTicks
Now welcomes a counterpart of TVIStochastic:
─ RSI & RSX Stochastic
...and as usual, it has the same DNA of all other tools fused under TDZ MomenTicks

re-attached... 
─ RSI & RSX Stochastic: Fixed calculation
Ayrton
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

Need for Speed... updates

─ Fully implemented the NBTV update process (New Bar, Timer, and Volatility) to both TDZ & v2v MomenTicks
NBTV process is activated while MTF Mode is OFF
─ While MTF Mode is ON, the default process update is on New Bar only otherwise, update on still Open Bar. 

re-attached...
─ New default parameter value for v2v MomenTicks
─ New templates

Ayrton

Updates:

─ The v2v MomenTicks: Added a button state retention while on MTF mode. For now, only v2v MomenTicks tools have this update.
─ Delete/Reset all Global Variables got updated with a targetted GVs created via v2v dynamic trading system
─ Code optimization on some other tools.
─ New templates with an updated parameter default value.

re-attached... with minor adjustment between DCP & MTF button behavior
Ayrton

UPDATES 

─ Both v2v & TDZ MomenTicks is using ATR with Z-score based calculation. But v2v MomenTicks is using DCP for overall Period calculation.
─ VP-R tools got adjusted (in the calculation) and with its existing parameter selection of the ATR time frame (for tick-data).
─ New templates with an updated parameter default value.

re-attached... Z-score selection parameter fixed
Ayrton

nathanvbasko wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 3:52 pm Updates...

VP-R tools

vpr_parameters_new.png

vpr_eu_new.png

v2v_dynamic_system.zip
i love your work very lucky to have individuals like your self in the world

its as though all the most incredible people made a human and that human is you :D

thanks alot for all that you do also going into detail about what you have done very helpful for the aspiring trader