NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi all,
I have the Fx Venom pro indicator and I would like to know what kind of indicator is it or if someone has the mq4 file, or the mq4 file of a similar indicator to this one.

Thank you for your time.
EURUSDM30.png
FXVEN1.ex4
(31.31 KiB) Downloaded 126 times

DislikeRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Indal wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 1:33 am
Hi all,
I have the Fx Venom pro indicator and I would like to know what kind of indicator is it or if someone has the mq4 file, or the mq4 file of a similar indicator to this one.

Thank you for your time.

forex-mt4-mql4-source-codes.jpg
Download over 500+ Forex & Trading books from Forex-Station's (member's only) Trader's Library.

MagnifyRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Good day. Thank you for this huge page with which we learn so many.

I am finding a moving average indicator that is multitimeframe and with alerts where in addition to drawing the line it shows in a corner of the graph a value (label) in percentage or at least that shows a value ... with which to see the slope of the trend line or in some way outside that trend, so that according to that value you can put an alert when the value is what you indicate. Does anyone know if something like this already exists or if it can be done?
I'm learning to code on my own, but I couldn't do it.

Then I upload another indicator that is a kind of stochastic and RSI that I want to be Multitimefrime (interpolated) although I have also tried more but I have not succeeded. (You will see in the mq4 script changes I have tried to make. Could anyone get it?)
STC 4 RSI.mq4
(25.92 KiB) Downloaded 117 times
photo.jpg

Deez wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 10:57 pm
Hi MrTools, been building a system based of S/R breaks(S/R built from the 15min TF but traded on the 1min chart) and the main indi i'm using to create the SR lines is the one attached. I have 2 requests if you could please find the time.

1. please correct the painting error when in MTF mode - see pic

2. Could you code this indi to create horizontal "SR" lines every 15min(or every mtf candle) maybe for last 2 completed candles like in pic.

Let me know if I lost you anywhere :sweat:
Mtf should be better in this version and added the SR lines.
Regularized ema (mtf + alerts + s&r).ex4
(56.93 KiB) Downloaded 585 times
GBPUSDM15.png

Hi Mr tools would you be interested to make an EA or dashboard. This is already an fixed indicator of Don Forex perfect zones. I would be happy to share and develop an EA over this which has great potential. regards
1.png

Hi mrtools,

this version of awesome alerts mtf is unstable. i have to refresh it in settings for every candle on lower TFs. for it to display the most recent data on chart. It also doesnt display levels on JPY pairs and although it displays the level for each pair by its name on the chart. It does not update the levels automatically Can you fix these issues please?

Rimbab
Awesome arrows alerts mtf 1 (1).mq4
(22.99 KiB) Downloaded 103 times

mrtools wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 1:26 am
mades wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 7:33 pm

Hi MrTools,

this looks interesting! Any chance of adding the basic alert suite when changing trend?
Alerts added.
Hi Mrtools
The new supertrend is really optimistic one. However, in display type option there is option called "Display Supertrend line and signal (arrow)", the signal (arrow) looks arrow type 159 which can not be changed to another arrow type. I hope if it is possible to may add signal (arrow) type option and add OnFirstbar option
Thanks and
God Blessing You and all Members

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

203 Replies 38917 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

203 Replies
    2. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 1812 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”