Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 2:45 am

Added mtf. Was fooling with it a couple of days ago, hope I got it back to how it was.
dear mrtools,
if you have the time and the opportunity, please add arrows to the super trend with adjustable gaps
Thanks
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

H1976 wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 4:35 am Hello dear senior coders
I want to thank mladen for coding the attached indicator , Senior coders , is it possible to add vertical lines (in different colors) to this indicator when the choppiness line crosses the moving average , it will be great if you also add alert.
Thanks in advance
Alerts and lines added.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
H1976, ionone, pipsquirrel

Hi MrTools, been building a system based of S/R breaks(S/R built from the 15min TF but traded on the 1min chart) and the main indi i'm using to create the SR lines is the one attached. I have 2 requests if you could please find the time.

1. please correct the painting error when in MTF mode - see pic

2. Could you code this indi to create horizontal "SR" lines every 15min(or every mtf candle) maybe for last 2 completed candles like in pic.

Let me know if I lost you anywhere :sweat: