NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

Daim2574 wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:35 pm
Jimmy wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:15 am

No worries man :thumbup:
Hi mrtools, Jimmy and our great coders,
Just wanted to run this by you and get your opinion on it.... isn’t the TDI in the link below the same you are kindly offering for free here or do you think that there is more to it ?

The video below also explains more on how they use it with this other indicator (DOTS method) projecting target and SL levels (not sure if our great forum here has a similar indicator.. pls excuse my humble experience compared to yours)

Please take a look and I would appreciate sharing your opinion here....thanks a lot for kindly making these great tools available for us freely.
It's the same one here. The actual compassfx version was posted by one of the guys here a few pages back.

Have a good look through this whole topic from start to finish. You'll find lots of info, especially on the first post.
Looking for a Forex broker that puts you first? FBS are offering $100 to get you started! Find out more, here.

mrtools wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 4:26 am
lucmat wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 5:44 pm

yes, if it is possible! Thanks
Changed to dynamic zones.
Thanks to Lucmat's idea and Mrtools's coding skills, you have now made the TDI an even stronger indicator for trading breakouts. Thank you so much, both of you! :thumbup:
Looking for a Forex broker that puts you first? FBS are offering $100 to get you started! Find out more, here.

moey_dw wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 9:07 pm
macd & rsi wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 5:46 pm
would you please share the dls file ? thank you !
oh bro its u................. nice 2 see ur post in other section haha what is dls file???? what is it?? :Shocked:
Hello dear moey_dw , yes it's me :) ,,
dls file is an external file which helps indicator goes well .
when I drop the indicator on chart , it wants dls file to work proper ,,,

1. Similar Topics

1. 3 Replies
    2. XARD is HARD: Newbies thread

16 Replies 2937 Views

by ramanthind02, Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:23 pm in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

16 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”