NAILED IT!!!!!!!Sappyjay wrote: ↑Tue May 05, 2020 2:06 amDear Xard,
I have read through pretty much all of this forum from Post #1, I have downloaded every template and eagerly awaited market open to trade today.
I started with a few demo trades that went well then I progressed to live, your Xmas Edition is so easy to understand, sell on light pink and buy on light blue (check overall trend). I have had good success so far here is one trade on EURUSD:
XARD, MLADEN, MrTools work has made me want to join this community. Thank you so much.
May the Pips be with you all!
Thanks a million master Xardxard777 wrote: ↑Mon May 04, 2020 8:13 amUpdate
This is the version that I will be posting in full on the 18th, it works best on 30 min time frame.
It is a culmination of all setups posted on this thread. I will include a buy/sell/close script and profile for easy setup.
I will also include all source files so you can create your own setup that best suits your trading style.
I will include previous versions so you can use the ribbon and background code if need be,
All the best
Which version of xard's system are you using?
Thank you for the reply!
Ok, first of all I am still experimenting with xard's system and I can only comment so far what I have observe and works for me. So it means also that it might doesn't work for you.
And I don't know what you are trading (indices, currencies, gold, stocks...).
I have freshly took a screenshot from EURUSD M30 and make some arrows.
1. I have mark overbought and oversold area with a yellow square for you. It is indicating that there might be a possible downmove/upmove.
Depending on what you are trading, you need to adjust it. Go in the settings of the OCTAVEMATH indicator and there is a small description from xard777.
Here is a small description of the octavemath:
Usually an overbought area appears at +0/8th till +2/8th and oversold area -0/8th till -2/8th.
2. Watch out for the red dot or blue dot with white arrow for potentital downmove/upmove (I mark with blue arrow for you).
Notice that those dots can cause a repaint. So do not trade this purely.
3. As you can see after the blue candles, the grey ones are following and finally the red candles with red ma which indicates a potential downmove (mark with orange arrow for you)
4. Look at rsi where it turns red. This might give you another confirmation of the downmove. The rsi helps in this case to make less false entrys (for example during range markets)
5. You can see also the upper and lower orange bands which are called in xard's system as "gold bands" (even when they are not gold lol).
You can easily see that at the orange arrow I mark for you, the bands are squeezing and almost touch the MA. A tight squeezing might tell you for an upcoming down/upmove. So in this case downmove.
6. This system is for 15min/1h timeframe. But you can use it also for other timeframes. Just be careful.
7. There are much more things of xards system which might be useful for you.
For example the daily open line (yellow & green horizontal line at the stard of the day) or for example the indicator "!!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-PANEL" showing you more information from the chart you are trading (I took at off at the screenshot) or for example the spikes you can see at the rsi indicator.
Hope this can help you a little bit to make better profitable trades.
If someone wants to add something then kindly do it to help each other.
I would only add that one should look at the bigger picture to make sure they are in a good trend and then trade in that direction on the smaller time frames as well.