Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Update

This is the version that I will be posting in full on the 18th, it works best on 30 min time frame.
It is a culmination of all setups posted on this thread. I will include a buy/sell/close script and profile for easy setup.
I will also include all source files so you can create your own setup that best suits your trading style.
I will include previous versions so you can use the ribbon and background code if need be,
All the best
Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 8:13 am Update

This is the version that I will be posting in full on the 18th, it works best on 30 min time frame.
It is a culmination of all setups posted on this thread. I will include a buy/sell/close script and profile for easy setup.
I will also include all source files so you can create your own setup that best suits your trading style.
I will include previous versions so you can use the ribbon and background code if need be,
All the best
Xard777
Thanks a bunch Xard... :thumbup:

Request-the system looks to be a behemoth and in my opinion there could be many ways to slice and dice.Specific Rules on how to trade would be a major boost.

All the best
Xard777
You're a true altruist - and there aren't many of those left on this planet, believe me...

All the best
Xard777
Wow.. this looks tasty and beautiful. Thank you very much for your input.

All the best
Xard777
Thank you XARD, we are looking forward to this wonderful new version.
You're awesome.
God bless you.