Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

binaryverseofficial wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 7:57 pm Hi Mr tools/Pacois

Is it possible you could modify the fractal chaos band indicator?

Now in current situation only give one signal in one direction after breakout, but I will like it to change when every time candle broke the band it gives signal if break 3 time in a row then three time give buy signal in uptrend and similar rules to down trend.

I am posting the screenshot below.

Thanks and regards!
Added an show all breakout option.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
vvFish, binaryverseofficial, pipsquirrel

vvFish wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 3:05 pm
;) :clap: :thumbup:
Thank you, you are always on top
Yes he is always, but sadly when i posted the condition for him to change. someone from this forum copied that cindition file and mql4 file and copied it and posted it on other telegram group chat, which out creaditing mrtools. this is bad. Guys if you want to copy Mr.tools file dont change his copyright and pls do credit him
These users thanked the author binaryverseofficial for the post:
paroucia

binaryverseofficial wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 3:28 pm

Yes he is always, but sadly when i posted the condition for him to change. someone from this forum copied that condition file and mql4 file and posted it on other telegram group chat, which out crediting mrtools. this is bad. Guys if you want to copy Mr.tools file dont change his copyright and pls do credit him
:think:
You contradict yourself.
First you posted the file in telegrams, now someone else showed this file too, only in a different group.
You somehow sort out among themselves which of you is to blam
e
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

[quote=mrtools post_id=1295409372 time=1588469422 user_id=4864807]

This new work of yours looks pretty impressive
indicator H4
trading TF H1
(if you could have one indicator, i. e. current TF H1, on chart, and a second one, i. e. higher TF H4, in a subwindow, it would be a very good tool to trade swings.)
Attachments

Hello how's everybody doing?

I have this indicator here about Donchian Breakouts, which is similar to Mladen's PTL Perfect Trend Line and the Point Zero PZ Day Trading Indicator. There is only one big issue with all of them. They don't show any exit signals and real profits.

Is it possible to change the profit lines from the highest / lowest expectancy to the next breakout signals, so it would be easy to see the real winners and loosers? Someone programmed it to show only the maximum profits, where the price reached, instead of to the next signal.

Thank you very much!
Daniel
These users thanked the author DanielChan for the post:
mancangkul