Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 3:45 am

You need the indicator "Enigma_Scalper_Arrows" for it to work.
Dear mrtools.... is it possible to make an EA which trades the crossing of moving averages but allows to select the calculation of the MA to be the data from “previous indicator “ as this option is available by default under mt4 MAs?.... thanks a lot... I just need to know the possibility if you would kindly help with this project

ChartRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello mr tools and anyone...
My logic trade strategi is following trend H4, entry in M15. (entry when h4 pullback /correction in trend) . Buy/sell on weakness in M15 follow trend H4. Any indicator for me mr tools? Such as stochastic multitimeframe with alert push notification.
##For intraday trading follow trend H4 :
When Stochastic H4 konfirm trending up, iam waiting buy on weakness in M15. When Stochastic H4 konfirm trending down, iam waiting sell on weakness in M15. ( When the H4 trend up, I just need signal a buy on weakness only at m15 then H4 trend down i just need signal a sell on weakness only in m15 ).

##For scalping trading follow trend H1:
When stokastik H1 konfirm up, iam waiting buy on weakness in m5. When stochastic H1 konfirm down, iam waiting sell on weakness in m5.

Please help me to get indicators that work with this logic mr tools. Thank you...
Attachments