NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: CCI indicators for MT4

Marderer wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 9:16 pm
I need MQ4 File for this indicator !!ZeusArrowV1.1.ex4 It uses CCI and VC I am not sure what VC is I think it is Volitilaty Channel
Source code requests are just flying in left, right and center!

Sorry, I know you're new around here but this isn't the site to ask for MQ4 files or source codes. Please read and respect our rules (and the notice above) which states "NO SOURCE CODE REQUESTS".
Looking for a Forex broker that puts you first? FBS are offering $100 to get you started! Find out more, here.

mladen wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:24 pm
ashetty033 wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:00 pm

Sir,
Can this CCI Trend be made as MTF-CCI Trend?

Thanks,
Here is the multi time frame version of it

cci trend.png
Hello,
Is it possible to make this indicator work with offline charts? I use Median Renko charts but you can only select time charts with this indicator at the moment but want to input specific offline chart numbers to show

Thanks
Billy

carnegieent wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 4:24 pm
mladen wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:24 pm

Here is the multi time frame version of it

cci trend.png
Hello,
Is it possible to make this indicator work with offline charts? I use Median Renko charts but you can only select time charts with this indicator at the moment but want to input specific offline chart numbers to show

Thanks
Billy
Could you post the link or the indicator, not able to find it.

mrtools wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 4:38 pm
carnegieent wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 4:24 pm

Hello,

Thanks
Billy
Could you post the link or the indicator, not able to find it.
Hi Mr Tools,
Here it is.

Thanks
Billy
cci trend (mtf).mq4
(3.6 KiB) Downloaded 75 times

I was hoping that an indicator could be made so that there is a vertical and a support/resistance horizontal ray line drawn at the same time to show when CCI crosses zero. These lines would be drawn on the previous candle to the crossing of the CCI over/under zero.
These lines would disappear as soon as the price crossed them (so that only the valid S&R horizontals and verticals were shown.
Illustration attached of a dashed vertical and solid support horizontal.
Thanks if it can be done.
TEAMTRADER
DE30sbM5.png

mrtools wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 2:13 am
carnegieent wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 5:10 pm

Hi Mr Tools,
Here it is.

Thanks
Billy
Try this one.
Hi,
That works a treat thanks, it only lets me load instance though, is there any way to let me load multiple copies so i can track more than 1 higher timeframe?

Thanks
Billy

carnegieent wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 3:53 am
mrtools wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 2:13 am

Try this one.
Hi,
That works a treat thanks, it only lets me load instance though, is there any way to let me load multiple copies so i can track more than 1 higher timeframe?

Thanks
Billy
Like the 4 time frame versions?

1. Similar Topics

1. Already Converted TradingView Indicators to MT4 Indicators

19 Replies 3887 Views

by Banzai, Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:19 pm in MT4 Indicators

19 Replies
    2. Various Indicators - (MT5)

2 Replies 4767 Views

by mntiwana, Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:39 am in MT5 Indicators

2 Replies