NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:43 am
Daim2574 wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:29 pm
This is as close as I am with it now. Did it in a bb stops like style with 6 different display types.
Dear totally workaholic MrTools,
This is a very interesting indicator - very good signals with standard input.
BUT:
If you try to change the MA-input nothing happens - the line stays the same.
Can you fix that?

By the way: it may be interesting to compare your new indicator to Mladen's half-trend nrp:
(it's very interesting to see how it would have helped you to stay in the trade despite pullbacks)
US500H1.png

mrtools wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:32 pm
josi wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:34 pm

Thanks for adding all the averages - but the indicator doesn't work if you change MAs in the setup!
Please try this version.
Hi Mrtools the indicator repaint, I threw it on a 4-hour eurusd chart with a 1d time frame in the settings. I saw today 4 green candles and on the 5 candle that went down the indicator redrawn all green candles to gray

Eney wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:26 am
mrtools wrote:

Please try this version.
Hi Mrtools the indicator repaint, I threw it on a 4-hour eurusd chart with a 1d time frame in the settings. I saw today 4 green candles and on the 5 candle that went down the indicator redrawn all green candles to gray
In MTF mode, of course it must recalculate to plot the higher timeframe chosen. Please read this: Do MTF (Multi Time Frame) indicators repaint?.
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

How to: Draw Fibonacci Extensions the easy way
How to: Identify major Support & Resistance using the line chart

LikeRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Jimmy wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:31 am
Eney wrote:

In MTF mode, of course it must recalculate to plot the higher timeframe chosen. Please read this: Do MTF (Multi Time Frame) indicators repaint?.
Sorry for bothering, and thankyou for this great indi

mrtools wrote:
josi wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:34 pm

Thanks for adding all the averages - but the indicator doesn't work if you change MAs in the setup!
Please try this version.
Hello mrtool,

Thank you for this great coding.

Something very spectacular can be seen on the chart.
Although the candles are above the green candles, the powersystem drew the upper candles in gray, as if a premonition that the DJ would then lose almost 500 points.
Desktop Screenshot 2020.04.28 - 17.17.08.30_LI.jpg
Be patient and wait for your chance

Eney wrote:
mrtools wrote:

Please try this version.
That's not repainting, that's normal mtf, it will take 6 complete candles before it can a complete mtf bar from a 4 hr chart to daily.

josi wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:17 pm
mrtools wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:43 am

This is as close as I am with it now. Did it in a bb stops like style with 6 different display types.
Dear totally workaholic MrTools,
This is a very interesting indicator - very good signals with standard input.
BUT:
If you try to change the MA-input nothing happens - the line stays the same.
Can you fix that?

By the way: it may be interesting to compare your new indicator to Mladen's half-trend nrp:
(it's very interesting to see how it would have helped you to stay in the trade despite pullbacks)
The ma types?

1. Similar Topics

1. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 3165 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies
    2. 277 Replies
    3. Double Heading + Zigzag swing trading binary & forex ideas

6 Replies 3269 Views

by sal, Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:08 pm in Trading Systems

6 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”