Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:47 am
Update

Hi Everyone,

Here is the latest update for your perusal. Best used on 1hr & 15min TFs.
Enjoy!
All the best
Xard777
I can't say why but the new setup freezes up my screen.
No problems at all with the last two releases.

XARD: Try this version, copy everything over, restart mt4 and select template xardworld

Thanks, man, that is very kind of you!
I don't know what you changed but it works just fine now.
As far as I can see - but I may be wrong, of course, Semafore and Extreme Spike (fewer) give identical signals and are both repainters; so where's the advantage of having Extreme Spike?

XARD: Like all the stuff that I post, keep what you like and take out what you do not.
You could use the extreme spike as a heads up to exit a trade that you are in (even if it repaints).
SETUP.zip
(596.29 KiB) Downloaded 441 times

EURUSDM1 - small ~20pips.

I didn't have so much time today.
2things I notice which I can approve next time looking back from my trade:
1)better entry (it happens later after my entry with more tight squeezing of gold bands) (~5pips more from "better" entry)
2) surely I can ride those moves longer
EURUSDM1.png
EURUSDM1x.png
So far im testing at 1min chart but 5min & 15min are also great.

Pikachu wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:50 am

1)better entry (it happens later after my entry with more tight squeezing of gold bands) (~5pips more from "better" entry)

EURUSDM1.png

EURUSDM1x.png

Why you take a sell order if everything is buy? Only semaphor it is down.

xard777 wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:51 am
Update

Here is a screenshot of WS30 15min & 1hr Charts, you can see that I have gone back to using the GoldBands again.
It is still one of my favorites as you can see the squeeze just before the trend changes and you can follow the trade along the outer band lines.
By using the higher time frame you can stay in for a greater amount of pips coming off the trend line. At times you can see this coming off the Daily Open line too.
It is fewer trades but more Pip$ per trade.
I have tweaked the Trendline and RSI to work in sync with both the 15min & 1hr TFs making directional trading even easier with fewer false trades.
I will be posting the update later at the end of next week. Btw, the original Trend & Signal lines are set to false to hide them so they are still there if anyone wishes to continue using them.

All the best
Xard777
Is this lattest updates of 18th may..?

Cladi39 wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:23 am
Three in row with explanation.
Structurally this makes a lot of sense:
1 directional bias (why it is necessary to have more than one (trustworthy) trend indicator still escapes me)
2. entry (do you really base your entry on the repainter's signal? Because as long as it repaints you lose money - or do you wait for repainter+red candle?)
BUT
3. which signal/indicator defines your exit?

Cladi39 wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:54 am
Pikachu wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:50 am

EURUSDM1.png

EURUSDM1x.png

Why you take a sell order if everything is buy? Only semaphor it is down.
Let me explain my thoughts:
1. (before picture) if you look at octavemath you can see its almost 1/8th for potential downmove. At this time I expected semafor to repaint further and therefore to be over 1/8th which indicates an overbought area.
And...
2. (before picture) On m1 chart you can see the tight squeeze and grey candle indicating we might go now downwards. Especially the squeeze that led me to take the sell order. I have to admit I rush too quickly as the squeeze was not "tight" enough. So that was me not acting clearly to the rules due to emotions. History shows that the gold bands "best condition" for me is when those bands almost touching the ma.
3. (after picture)
You can see price was retest near 1/8th level again and failed. Before red ma you can see grey candle and more tight squeeze which would have been a better entry by around 5pips difference. This is what I was initially looking for.

At 5min chart you can clearly see a better picture of the squeeze indicating upmove/downmove. I mark those with yellow lines including the semafor. At m1 chart its harder to see even when I zoom out completely. I have a crappy laptop with low resolution (1366x768) and its lagging.
EURUSDM5.png
I hope its clear now.

1. Similar Topics

1. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

323 Replies 34477 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

323 Replies
    2. Ichimoku trading system for simple & profitable transactions

21 Replies 13833 Views

by hoanguyen, Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:52 am in Trading Systems

21 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”