Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi @mladen @mrtools,

I have an idea for an indicator. Can you make an arrow when the situation bellow happens at/near the bollinger band edges. As can be seen from the pictures the price is at the edge of the BB in all the 4 time frames. Going short there would give a higher probability of success. An idea would be to make a MTF version such that you can set your focus on the time frame you like to trade. For example, I trade on the 15 min chart and the indicator checks the 1 min, 5 min and the 30 min chart bollinger band edges to see if the price is also there at the edges. You can make several degrees of reversal probability depending if the price is aligned at multiple timeframes. To avoid fake signals maybe you can add the option of candle type. For example at the lower time frames there should be a bearish candle already.
Thanks in advance!
Attachments
Mindset is everything.

Hi I am new on here and not sure which section is the best to post in ? I am using a couple of the indicators from this site in my renko trading. Anybody know if a pending order can be placed on a custom indicator ? For example if the line crosses up or down an order will be triggered. I would put the pending order in place myself as the trade depends on other factors. No automated trading needed. Thanks in advance.

som3nam3 wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:00 pm Hi @mladen @mrtools,

I have an idea for an indicator. Can you make an arrow when the situation bellow happens at/near the bollinger band edges. As can be seen from the pictures the price is at the edge of the BB in all the 4 time frames. Going short there would give a higher probability of success. An idea would be to make a MTF version such that you can set your focus on the time frame you like to trade. For example, I trade on the 15 min chart and the indicator checks the 1 min, 5 min and the 30 min chart bollinger band edges to see if the price is also there at the edges. You can make several degrees of reversal probability depending if the price is aligned at multiple timeframes. To avoid fake signals maybe you can add the option of candle type. For example at the lower time frames there should be a bearish candle already.
Thanks in advance!
Please have a look through our Bollinger Bands section. The indicator that would be suited to your trading is: Bollitoucher 1.2 with Push Notifications for MT4.

These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
som3nam3, ragexiii
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

som3nam3 wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:43 am Thanks Jimmy!
No problems bro :)
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance