Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM PART 2

amdudus wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:03 pm
psyasta wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:38 am
Hi amdudus, hope you are fine.
I also contributed right now with 27USD via Paypal from my email gegoo.tech@gmail.com
thanks a lot for your kind charitable effort.
Everything is sent. Please do not leave your addresses in open places. Then there may be a lot of spam.
Hi Amdudus.... the colored band shown on the screenshots above was not part of the system’s version you sent in the latest Newsletter 20.
Is this going to be part of Newsletter 21?..... thanks

hi all can some one please give me indicators systems about vsa .specialy if some one can provide tradeguider vsa software crack version mt4 plug in or software it will be great help. @amdududs sir thanks for your great help i am you paid member please arrange tradeguider software thanks.

Daim2574 wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:16 pm
amdudus wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:03 pm
Everything is sent. Please do not leave your addresses in open places. Then there may be a lot of spam.
Hi Amdudus.... the colored band shown on the screenshots above was not part of the system’s version you sent in the latest Newsletter 20.
Is this going to be part of Newsletter 21?..... thanks
YES

The final version still requires work on indicators and does not have a name. But, I think, we will manage in a week or two.
Particular attention is paid to the Hull Moving Average (HMA)
Let me remind you that the Hull Moving Average Indicator (HMA) is the moving average of the Hala. The author is an Australian trader, mathematician, financier, analyst Alan Hull.
According to Alan himself, he worked on a completely different indicator when he became interested in the problem of the lag of the moving average from the price, as a result of which this indicator appeared (in 2005). The calculation formula is as follows:
HMA (n) = WMA (2 * WMA (n / 2) - WMA (n)), sqrt (n))
In order to understand how price delays are eliminated in HMA, let's look at an example like this: (0 + 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 + 8 + 9) /10=4.5; As a result, the average value is 4.5 - which is quite far from the last price value (9). And in practice, we will see a rather strong lag of the indicator from the candles on the chart.
Alan Hull proposed reducing the gap in this way: (5 + 6 + 7 + 8 + 9) / 5 = 7, which is much closer to the current price (7 is much closer to 9 than 4.5 to 9).
Then Alan added to the number the difference between the two averages (7-4.5 = 2.5) and as a result received (7 + 2.5 = 9.5) 9.5 - even a little more than the current price 9 - a very good balance was obtained between lag and smoothing.
The problem of lagging movings from the price was practically eliminated. Compared to a regular SMA (14), HMA gives a possible input signal much earlier, and also changes color for upward and downward trends - which can be convenient compared to a regular indicator.
NEO 1.png
NEO 2.png
NEO.png

amdudus wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:54 pm
The final version still requires work on indicators and does not have a name. But, I think, we will manage in a week or two.
Particular attention is paid to the Hull Moving Average (HMA)
Let me remind you that the Hull Moving Average Indicator (HMA) is the moving average of the Hala. The author is an Australian trader, mathematician, financier, analyst Alan Hull.
According to Alan himself, he worked on a completely different indicator when he became interested in the problem of the lag of the moving average from the price, as a result of which this indicator appeared (in 2005). The calculation formula is as follows:
HMA (n) = WMA (2 * WMA (n / 2) - WMA (n)), sqrt (n))
In order to understand how price delays are eliminated in HMA, let's look at an example like this: (0 + 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 + 8 + 9) /10=4.5; As a result, the average value is 4.5 - which is quite far from the last price value (9). And in practice, we will see a rather strong lag of the indicator from the candles on the chart.
Alan Hull proposed reducing the gap in this way: (5 + 6 + 7 + 8 + 9) / 5 = 7, which is much closer to the current price (7 is much closer to 9 than 4.5 to 9).
Then Alan added to the number the difference between the two averages (7-4.5 = 2.5) and as a result received (7 + 2.5 = 9.5) 9.5 - even a little more than the current price 9 - a very good balance was obtained between lag and smoothing.
The problem of lagging movings from the price was practically eliminated. Compared to a regular SMA (14), HMA gives a possible input signal much earlier, and also changes color for upward and downward trends - which can be convenient compared to a regular indicator.
hallo sir, l just want to request EA who can send Indicator notification to telegram channel hope you can give it in the next news thanks :)

amdudus wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:06 am
faizan3 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:51 pm

wheres from i can get liabrary file because which file you sended did not have any library file please send it also and in last mail you send asia trading system its password is also not avail please send it also.
[/quote
Oh my!
It worked only one day after that it stoped showing anything. Can you please assist?

Thanks,
Rana

1. Similar Topics

1. 1238 Replies
    2. Bandit Flash Forex Trading System

0 Replies 1584 Views

by MayaxatL, Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:24 pm in Trading Systems

0 Replies

Return to “Express Coding & Commercial Services”