Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

jahbez wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:13 pm Good day coders. Is it possible to add a push notification setting to this price boarder indicator?
If so it would be extremely appreciated.
Thanks for your time and assistance.
Hi, it is a decompiled indicator, nobody will modify the indicator is against the forum rules. It is a Tma indicator, please try from this link there are. Thanks

viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8423458&hilit= ... ng+average

pacois wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:12 am
Hi, you have to tell me the rules you prefer.

Hello again!
Look, in your wonderful indicator # signal-alert -Arrows_display_3, alerts and arrows appear only on those candles that are trending, they are not on candles of the opposite trend.
I thought it would be a good idea to implement this feature in other trend indicators, and as an example I took QQE averages filtered histo + alerts + arrows, although some other indicators could be taken.
The idea is to get all the signals from the candles going in the right direction, filtering out unnecessary signals.
This would reduce the trend tracking time for several pairs at the same time.
I hope I could explain

josi wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:34 pm
Thanks for adding all the averages - but the indicator doesn't work if you change MAs in the setup!
Please try this version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 10):
josi, Jimmy, Skyold, pipsquirrel, BrianThaps, SBala, charli, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7, Chickenspicy