Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

errol wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:28 am Good evening Mr Tools; Thanks for adding mtf option to the below indicator; However, could you kindly expand or increase the ma options by adding smoothed ema, linear weighted etc to the indicator..Thanks again for your wonderful work..
Added all the averages.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
camisa, kvak, Skyold, Jimmy, pipsquirrel, Cazz223

Dear Coders,

Regarding the Psar Dashboard that mosape provided the indicator, Deez modified to a dashboard and Pacois gave the final touch, here:
viewtopic.php?p=1295395585#p1295395585

I would like to suggest / request, if push and email notifications can be added - currently only popup alerts are available.

Also, although there is an input switch that specifies Alert Interval (in minutes), this is not respected and instead the popup alert is triggered at every "Update History Every Seconds". Can this functionality be amended so that the Alert Interval is respected?

Furthermore, is it possible to add / include the current bid price of the symbol in the message/email/push notification? Like "Price: 1.08225"

Thank you,

Nurlan Karim wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:03 am Hi pacois !,
I wanted to ask whether it is possible to add the Alert function on each candle that is trending like in your indicator # signal-alert -Arrows_display_3 - to another indicator, for example in QQE averages filtered histo + alerts + arrows which is attached below
sorry for my English
Thanks in advance
Hi, arrows must be this way.
Attachments