Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

fanie wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:52 pm
Can you maybe help with a link? Not sure where to locate this
It's on the front page of our site! Top 10 indicators.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
stond
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

braciola719 wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:30 pm

but you only trade towards 8/8 ,,? would it be fair to also buy 1/8 ?? I hope the translation is correct
Good question. Well in xard rules it is stated that overbought is 8/8th to +2/8th and oversold 0/8th to -2/8th. So if you bought directly at 1/8th where you can see the blue circle and white Arrow, you take a risk that it can go lower up to oversold area and hence repaint further. I am still experimenting. In the past I did some trades right after the blue/red circles with white arrow but those are risky trades.

In the picture I took the buy trade after the cross which is around at 2/8th but I did not record this with pictures (I forgot). Hence you see only my sell trade after the 7/8th level.

And no I do not trade straight up towards 8/8. Usually I go out when ZigZag Arrow appears. But as far as I can see there are several options for your exit. I am still observing in the last days about those possibilities in different scenarios - in the end depends also on your trading style.

Hope my explanation could clearing some things for you.
These users thanked the author Pikachu for the post:
braciola719

Pikachu wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:02 pm

Good question. Well in xard rules it is stated that overbought is 8/8th to +2/8th and oversold 0/8th to -2/8th. So if you bought directly at 1/8th where you can see the blue circle and white Arrow, you take a risk that it can go lower up to oversold area and hence repaint further. I am still experimenting. In the past I did some trades right after the blue/red circles with white arrow but those are risky trades.

In the picture I took the buy trade after the cross which is around at 2/8th but I did not record this with pictures (I forgot). Hence you see only my sell trade after the 7/8th level.

And no I do not trade straight up towards 8/8. Usually I go out when ZigZag Arrow appears. But as far as I can see there are several options for your exit. I am still observing in the last days about those possibilities in different scenarios - in the end depends also on your trading style.

Hope my explanation could clearing some things for you.
so today the buy was not to do with the xard rules, did I understand correctly ??
Attachments