Re: Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

RZAMK wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:30 pm
Dear ImpLaNT;

As we can see from the pictures, you removed the MARKERS indicator and set the Main bias line at H1 TF.
What was the basis for identifying the Main bias line?
Can we have more than one Main bias line in the last day or days?
Yes you are right. I removed some indicators, including MARKERS, but at the same time I added something new. In my opinion, now the charts began to look more clean, and with the disappearance of MARKERS, the terminal began to work much faster. Regarding the main bias - yes, at the moment I am considering in this capacity the main trend line at H1 TF, its color and the direction of the slope. Now I am experimenting with trading approaches, trying to bring some innovations. Therefore, I ask you not to strictly judge my trade strictly, this is the stage of the experiment. As soon as something good turns out, I will inform additionally. For now, if anyone is interested, you can watch the pictures, there I give the most possible explanations of my current logic of entering the position.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 2):
RZAMK, aaven

fitditcorp wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:04 am Hey Implant,
Thanks for all the followup post.
You seem to have changed a lot about your system.
Can you please post the new updated template and can I know what these changes are?

Thank you.
Yes, I agree, a lot has changed. The template, approach and principles have also changed significantly. Version 2.0 is currently in testing. As soon as I understand that the result is worth attention, I will publish the system. As it seems to me at first glance, it should be better than the previous version.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
aaven

FOR Josi

As I see, you regularly monitor what is happening in this thread. Thank you for your attention. You write me letters to which I cannot answer because you have private messages closed. I do not know whether you did it intentionally or not ... But nevertheless, it is impossible to write an answer to you.

Dear ImpLaNT;
Thank you for the light that you turned on in my mind.
I found a picture of XARD's manuscripts. Two paragraphs of which I thought were important.

Question and Suggestion 1:
In my opinion, we can use the Percentage Number as one of the confirmations of entering the position. What is your idea about this?

Question 2:
Do you have this XARDFX-PANEL indicator mentioned in this image? I mean Bid Ratio. How do I get this indicator?
Attachments

RZAMK wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:32 pm Dear ImpLaNT;
Thank you for the light that you turned on in my mind.
I found a picture of XARD's manuscripts. Two paragraphs of which I thought were important.

Question and Suggestion 1:
In my opinion, we can use the Percentage Number as one of the confirmations of entering the position. What is your idea about this?

Question 2:
Do you have this XARDFX-PANEL indicator mentioned in this image? I mean Bid Ratio. How do I get this indicator?

In the picture that you give, a very old version of the setup from Xard. I will say right away that I don't have it available. No template, no indicators.
Regarding ADR and Bidratio ... As it is written in the description, in this version of the setup, Xard uses the range of yesterday, i.e. ADR (1). And he is trying to use percentages from the Fibonacci series as a kind of trend detector.
For example ... Suppose, yesterday, the Dow showed a minimum at 24,000, a maximum at 25,000 and the price closed at 24,700.
That is, ADR (1) = 1000 pips.
Today the day opens at 24700. The ADR indicator will be green and will show 70%.
For it to turn red, the price should go below 24382 today. And if this happens, it will give us a signal that the upward movement is probably over and we need to consider the possibility to going down. Otherwise, the upward movement continues.
In principle, there is some sound logic in this at first glance. I have never worked with this setup, and I can’t say how productive such method for determining the reversal is, but there is definitely a certain logic in this. But I don't have the ADR indicator from this version to conduct testing.
Now let’s look at how the current ADR indicator works in the latest versions of Xard’s systems, including my setup. Now ADR is calculated as the average range for the last 14 days (ADR(14)). And every new day opens with a value of 0%. A positive scale of values ​​goes up from zero, and a negative scale goes down. Also, there are levels of “Buy Order” and “Sell Order” that are 10% and -10% of ADR, respectively. This approach allows us to use the levels of the ADR indicator (also from the Fibonacci series) as possible targets and reversal points, rather than as a trend detector.
Now about Bidratio. This indicator shows the percentage of the current price relative to the range of the current daily candle. If we return to the previous example, then at the close of the day at 24700 the indicator would show 70%. Someone uses this indicator as a kind of trend strength detector at the moment. It is believed that if the indicator readings are above 80% or below 20%, then at the moment we have a stable positive or negative trend, respectively. By Xard, these numbers are even tougher 85% and 15%, respectively. I think this indicator is absolutely useless and therefore just turned it off on the panel. But if you need it, you can turn it on.
Go to the properties of the XardFX-Panel indicator, scroll to the bottom and turn on the Show Bidratio option. And it will be displayed on the panel. I hope the information was useful to you. Good luck
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 2):
RZAMK, aaven

I begin testing the modified system version 2.0 on real trading. Testing will be conducted on one instrument. So it’s much more convenient for me to feel the trade.
This will be the SP500. During testing, 10 operations on the instrument will be performed. At the same time I will conduct a comparative analysis using the latest version of the Xard's system from April 27. Xard’s latest setup based on MAv5 looks very promising (apparently on May 18, the final release date is very close). I will not apply screenshots yet. Just in a textual form I will give information about entering a position, current stop and TP.

Trade 1.
Sell 2861,50
TP 2838
SL 2885

The experiment ended unsuccessfully.
-335 pips by the stop
I will think further. Some thoughts are already there.
By the way, the latest version of the Xard system today also gave false signals for sale on the Dow and SP500 for all TFs from M5 to H1. Naturally, this can serve neither as reassurance nor as an excuse, simply as a fact.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
aaven

ImpLaNT wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:35 pm I begin testing the modified system version 2.0 on real trading. Testing will be conducted on one instrument. So it’s much more convenient for me to feel the trade.
This will be the SP500. During testing, 10 operations on the instrument will be performed. At the same time I will conduct a comparative analysis using the latest version of the Xard's system from April 27. Xard’s latest setup based on MAv5 looks very promising (apparently on May 18, the final release date is very close). I will not apply screenshots yet. Just in a textual form I will give information about entering a position, current stop and TP.

Trade 1.
Sell 2861,50
TP 2838
SL 2885

The experiment ended unsuccessfully.
-335 pips by the stop
By the way, the latest version of the Xard system today also gave false signals for sale on the Dow and SP500 for all TFs from M5 to H1. Naturally, this can serve neither as reassurance nor as an excuse, simply as a fact.
Love the transparency Implant...

ImpLaNT wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:35 pm The experiment ended unsuccessfully.
-335 pips by the stop
Maybe to ride a trend you don't need more than this (I would argue: even less):
Attachments