Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Lumios wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:14 pm

Its Ok, I know you're busy. Appreciate your help! Could you modify this one to have alerts on MA cross centerline? Could that arrow be customizable?

Jurik volty bands - separate 1.02.mq4
Have this one with that alerts and arrows included.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Lumios, rudiarius, pipsquirrel, tvhh94

moltobello wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:42 am Dear MrTool's

I would like to ask you to modifiy this indicator cause the signal arrow it is laging or appearing too late.
If it is possible to stabilize would be great also to display on the chart the signal arrow after crossover. (as last candle in mtf)
If it is existing already please help me to find it.

Thank you very much
Maybe try looking in the stochastic section of the forum, would imagine we have some with signal cross alerts and arrows.

thomdel wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:19 pm @mrtools

Dear mrtools,

Request for modification/option : SuperTrend nrp new format (mtf + arrows + alerts)

Using : Interpolate : Off to get step like output of mtf Time Frame.

Please modify or provide option so that this Indicator shows line and arrows only after candle close calculation of selected mtf time frame when applied in mtf mode.
Example : On 5 min chart, 15 min mtf time frame selected and applied, the line and arrows should appear only after 15 min candle close.

Right now, according to current coding the line / arrows jumble in live mkt on 5 min and 15 min mtf TF selected.
Interpolate off option is selected.

Please do the needful.
Thanks for your Support, Kindness and Shares.
Have you tried arrowsOnFirst = false?

mrtools wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:33 am

Have you tried arrowsOnFirst = false?

Respected Sir,
Thank you for Reply.

Already did that, but this option alertsonfirst=false is for alerts.
Also, arrow on first bar does not solve this.

Actually I am asking for Calculation of Line / Arrows of the User Selected MTF Time Frame to be displayed dependent on close of the MTF BAR in the current Time Frame.
So that it does not change/jumble/repaint.
( Right now it changes/jumbles/repaints )

Example : 15 min MTF selected in Super Trend nrp and applied on 5 min chart.
( Interpolate is selected as OFF so it appears in Step format )
( This 15 min line/arrows keeps on changing right now )

Also. Please see the attached Tradingview Script - txt file format *** Please load this script in tradingview =, we get proper results. *
In Tradingview this is possible as this script considers close of the MTF Bar. ***