Re: NLFX (Never Lose Forex) Strategy ?

mrnicecookie wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:18 pm

Seriously considering after looking at all his videos from 2018 until present day... showing all live accounts... well... its a calculated risk ;)
Yes please report back here if you do buy it and it's any good. I've been considering buying it too but can't justify the cost right now with being laid off work due to the coronavirus.

it's really a very interesting approach how the people of NLFX act.
If you should buy it, you should briefly tell us how it went with trading with it afterwards.
Good luck and success and hope it is not a scam
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
vvFish
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

mrnicecookie wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:18 pm

Seriously considering after looking at all his videos from 2018 until present day... showing all live accounts... well... its a calculated risk ;)
Hello everyone,

@benpaton
@mrnicecookie

And what about split the risk? I mean, the course costs $650, maybe some other traders can put some money and mrnicecookie buys the login to the forum, then everyone can learn the 1 hour video NLFX says that It teaches you how to hedge and strategy A and B.

It just my humble opinion...

In the latest video (24th April) it shares one of his students investor MT4 investor logins, guess the student is happy for it to be shared. I checked it out it's real and it does look like the student has made 400% in the month of March this year trading USDJPY. Here is the statement, I removed some of the more personal details. Anyone able to figure out the system from the trades.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a4kU7Rf4Zc

benpaton wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:24 am In the latest video (24th April) it shares one of his students investor MT4 investor logins, guess the student is happy for it to be shared. I checked it out it's real and it does look like the student has made 400% in the month of March this year trading USDJPY. Here is the statement, I removed some of the more personal details. Statement.pdf Anyone able to figure out the system from the trades.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a4kU7Rf4Zc
This account statement is showing loss of money... not a good example to promote his strategy :think:

Daim2574 wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:45 am

This account statement is showing loss of money... not a good example to promote his strategy :think:

yes I noticed that too. He made a total loss of 58.88% of the paid-up capital.
But the statement is: since March he has been making a profit
I didn't add up the winnings. Maybe it can be right :think:
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777