Re: Hull Moving Average Slope Histogram

josi wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:21 pm
mrtools wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:47 am

Are you asking for the gray line to be colored according to slope or for the histo to change color according to slope?
Well - at first I thought to change the histo colouring would be a good idea but now I'm not so sure.
I think it would be best if the gray line changed colour on slope change - that would be ever so helpful because you'd really get an idea when the market is rolling over - the zero-cross mostly comes much, much later.
Thanks again.
Try this one.
hma slope color nrp_mtf + alerts + arrows.mq4
(12 KiB) Downloaded 1013 times
GBPJPYM30.png

mrtools wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:46 am
josi wrote:

Well - at first I thought to change the histo colouring would be a good idea but now I'm not so sure.
I think it would be best if the gray line changed colour on slope change - that would be ever so helpful because you'd really get an idea when the market is rolling over - the zero-cross mostly comes much, much later.
Thanks again.
Try this one.
It does exactly what I thought it might do.
Thanks ever so much.
You're the man!

Kill Bill:
How did you find me?
Well, I'm the man.

mrtools wrote:
josi wrote:
Thanks again.
Try this one.
I've tested it for about a week now and
I want to thank you once again.
The
hma slope color nrp_mtf + alerts + arrows
and
Averages candles (mtf)
are really the best indicators I've come across in a long time!
You are doing fabulous work!

mrtools wrote:
josi wrote:
Try this one.
One more thing that struck me - this hull moving average differs strongly from other HMAs I have tested.
If you'd find the time to tell me why this is so and in which way it differs I'd be very grateful.
I'm not a coder but I'd very much like to completely understand the formula to calculate the slope and histo of this particular indicator.
Thanks in advance.

josi wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:24 pm
mrtools wrote:

Try this one.
One more thing that struck me - this hull moving average differs strongly from other HMAs I have tested.
If you'd find the time to tell me why this is so and in which way it differs I'd be very grateful.
I'm not a coder but I'd very much like to completely understand the formula to calculate the slope and histo of this particular indicator.
Thanks in advance.
It's similar to how tma slope is done, you get the difference between the current and previous Hull, and use those values to draw the histogram and to get the slope.

LikeRe: HMA - Hull Moving Average Indicators MT4

mrtools wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:48 am
Alphonse91 wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:02 am
Hello Mr. Tools, thank for your great works, you've made such great indies.
I've been a silent reader for so long and finally posted here.
Sorry that my first post is a request, but since you've added all kind averages in the HMA indicator on the previous post,
May you also add all type of averages in the HMA histo 1.01 indicator? Also if it's possible, may you also add adaptive/filter/step function please?

This indicator is on the top 10 indies in forex station and sad that it's not upgraded and recognized enough. Thank you very much Mr. Tools.
Added the averages,filter and double smoothing option.
Hi Mr.tools.

Thanks for having me to join this great community. I am new here and tested as Hma averages histo (mtf + alerts + lines).ex4 and one of top 10 Hma averages histo 1.01.ex4. They are great! I am using M30 TF with HMA histo as H4 MTF and D1 MTF in one chart. I've found out my platform would freeze every 30 mins, it will be back to normal after 3-4 mins or after restart the MT4 again. Do I do sth wrong? Thanks again

Re: HMA - Hull Moving Average Indicators MT4

chrislee073 wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:15 am
mrtools wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:48 am

Added the averages,filter and double smoothing option.
Hi Mr.tools.

Thanks for having me to join this great community. I am new here and tested as Hma averages histo (mtf + alerts + lines).ex4 and one of top 10 Hma averages histo 1.01.ex4. They are great! I am using M30 TF with HMA histo as H4 MTF and D1 MTF in one chart. I've found out my platform would freeze every 30 mins, it will be back to normal after 3-4 mins or after restart the MT4 again. Do I do sth wrong? Thanks again
Welcome here, could you either give me a link or post the version you are testing so I can check it?

mrtools wrote:
josi wrote:

Thanks again.
Try this one.
Hi Mrtools, can you point me to the indicator you have in your main window (blue and red)
TIA.

1. Similar Topics

1. Is there an MT4 version of Chande's variable moving average?

5 Replies 1647 Views

by xpf2003, Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:11 am in MT4 Indicators

5 Replies
    2. ADX Moving Average

3 Replies 4331 Views

by oaperuchena41, Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:15 pm in MT4 Indicators

3 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: alextschem, CommonCrawl [Bot], FLINN'S, Google [Bot], jackishere, Krzysztof, Majestic-12 [Bot], mrtools, shinnosuke, TransparentTrader, twix, waleed060 and 71 guests