Re: Hull Moving Average Slope Histogram

josi wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:21 pm

Well - at first I thought to change the histo colouring would be a good idea but now I'm not so sure.
I think it would be best if the gray line changed colour on slope change - that would be ever so helpful because you'd really get an idea when the market is rolling over - the zero-cross mostly comes much, much later.
Thanks again.
Try this one.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
josi, pipsquirrel

mrtools wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:46 am
Try this one.
One more thing that struck me - this hull moving average differs strongly from other HMAs I have tested.
If you'd find the time to tell me why this is so and in which way it differs I'd be very grateful.
I'm not a coder but I'd very much like to completely understand the formula to calculate the slope and histo of this particular indicator.
Thanks in advance.

josi wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:24 pm
One more thing that struck me - this hull moving average differs strongly from other HMAs I have tested.
If you'd find the time to tell me why this is so and in which way it differs I'd be very grateful.
I'm not a coder but I'd very much like to completely understand the formula to calculate the slope and histo of this particular indicator.
Thanks in advance.
It's similar to how tma slope is done, you get the difference between the current and previous Hull, and use those values to draw the histogram and to get the slope.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
josi

LikeRe: HMA - Hull Moving Average Indicators MT4

mrtools wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:48 am

Added the averages,filter and double smoothing option.
Hi Mr.tools.

Thanks for having me to join this great community. I am new here and tested as Hma averages histo (mtf + alerts + lines).ex4 and one of top 10 Hma averages histo 1.01.ex4. They are great! I am using M30 TF with HMA histo as H4 MTF and D1 MTF in one chart. I've found out my platform would freeze every 30 mins, it will be back to normal after 3-4 mins or after restart the MT4 again. Do I do sth wrong? Thanks again

Re: HMA - Hull Moving Average Indicators MT4

chrislee073 wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:15 am

Hi Mr.tools.

Thanks for having me to join this great community. I am new here and tested as Hma averages histo (mtf + alerts + lines).ex4 and one of top 10 Hma averages histo 1.01.ex4. They are great! I am using M30 TF with HMA histo as H4 MTF and D1 MTF in one chart. I've found out my platform would freeze every 30 mins, it will be back to normal after 3-4 mins or after restart the MT4 again. Do I do sth wrong? Thanks again
Welcome here, could you either give me a link or post the version you are testing so I can check it?

Re: HMA - Hull Moving Average Indicators MT4

chrislee073 wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:35 am Hi Mr. Tools.

Thanks for your reply. Please have a look the attachments. I've tried both indicators, hm, still freeze every 30 mins.

Cheers,

Chris
Try this one,it's not freezing for me, and on the Hma histo 1.01 don't see anything wrong with it code wise.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
chrislee073, pipsquirrel, macd & rsi, Jedidiah