Re: Volatility Quality Stridsman (averages)

mladen wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Anton

Here is the averages version (with the 38 types of averages included)

vq.png
Hello mladen
Thank you for coding and sharing this indicator , is it possible to add arrow&alert on fast moving cross? and please add below options to Time frame :
- First higher time frame
-Second higher time frame
Something like you've done on ddz etf smoothed indicator.
Regards
These users thanked the author H1976 for the post:
simontw

mrtools wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:41 am

Made it so the coloring,alerts, and arrows work depending on your color on setting.
Thanks mrtools , It is good but it is not exactly what I was looking for , this one has a lot of noises and needs to be filtered , I think it will have better and reliable signals when arrows appear on crossing of VQ line(price line in indicator) and fast moving average as showed in attached picture.
Thanks for time
Attachments

H1976 wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:16 pm

Thanks mrtools , It is good but it is not exactly what I was looking for , this one has a lot of noises and needs to be filtered , I think it will have better and reliable signals when arrows appear on crossing of VQ line(price line in indicator) and fast moving average as showed in attached picture.
Thanks for time
If you set "color change on" to "Change color on VQ crossing slow ma" that should be what you get! Arrows and alerts should work depending on what you have the color change on set to.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
H1976