NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Gentlemen, first I would like to thank the organizers of this forum for their cooperation and generosity, I hope to get help to find out why I can not get Buffers value of this indicator , icustom gets empty value only, I have attached the indicator and my icustom EA.
PS: I have edited the indicator by delete the (extern) just to make the test easier.
Thanks in advanced.
Greetings
Currency Strength Meter.mq4
(8.83 KiB) Downloaded 100 times
sss.mq4
(4.97 KiB) Downloaded 110 times
eurusd-h1-liteforex-investments-limited-2.png

Master_Trader wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:52 pm
Gentlemen, first I would like to thank the organizers of this forum for their cooperation and generosity, I hope to get help to find out why I can not get Buffers value of this indicator , icustom gets empty value only, I have attached the indicator and my icustom EA.
PS: I have edited the indicator by delete the (extern) just to make the test easier.
Thanks in advanced.
Greetings
Try!!
Currency Strength Meter.mq4
(8.88 KiB) Downloaded 112 times
Cattura1.JPG
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

mrtools wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:45 am
ruso wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:17 am

Not able to add the averages or prices to the built in Stochastic, but added the alerts and arrow size and updated the code somewhat!

Dear mrtools, Billions/trillions of thanks for this great indicator---you are a master/genius------.Regards.

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

201 Replies 38258 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

201 Replies
    2. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 1732 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”