Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

som3nam3 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:56 am Hi All,
I am looking for a multi time frame trend indicator. Something like this:
This one is called Multi Time Frame (MTF) & HOLB/LOHB and is unfortunately not for free.

If you guys know a multi time frame trend indicator with a high precision would be nice!
Thanks in advance.
Pls check this thread: viewtopic.php?t=8472149&p=1295351167#p1295351167
These users thanked the author DTRCT for the post:
som3nam3

mrtools wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:24 am

Divergence added.
Dear mrtools....could you please confirm if both lines (dashed and colored) on the SSA Normalized end-point indicator below recalculate/repaint?...also, do they always seem to meet at the last current bar or they do cross.....I see that it provides optimal entries and exits (sell when dash line crosses below the colored line and buy when crosses above it)....I hope they cross on live market and don't recalculate :) ....thank you so much

viewtopic.php?p=1295364187#p1295364187
Attachments

Gentlemen, first I would like to thank the organizers of this forum for their cooperation and generosity, I hope to get help to find out why I can not get Buffers value of this indicator , icustom gets empty value only, I have attached the indicator and my icustom EA.
PS: I have edited the indicator by delete the (extern) just to make the test easier.
Thanks in advanced.
Greetings

Master_Trader wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:52 pm Gentlemen, first I would like to thank the organizers of this forum for their cooperation and generosity, I hope to get help to find out why I can not get Buffers value of this indicator , icustom gets empty value only, I have attached the indicator and my icustom EA.
PS: I have edited the indicator by delete the (extern) just to make the test easier.
Thanks in advanced.
Greetings
Try!!
These users thanked the author pacois for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, Master_Trader, W35

Vere wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:30 am dear mrtools

can u plzzz add arrow on this step hma indi, i`ve been waiting since you fix the step prblem. on lower tf.

THX,
vere
Arrows added.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 10):
Daim2574, Vere, moey_dw, ruso, pipsquirrel, Jimmy, myrx, macd & rsi, Thangarasu, Jedidiah